Configuring WLBS Through Multiple Virtual IP Addresses
You can configure Windows NT Load Balancing Service (WLBS) to load balance more than one virtual Internet Protocol (IP) address by binding the IP addresses to the virtual network adapter. The following changes should be made to the TCP/IP properties for the server running WLBS. Port rules apply to all virtual IP addresses.
To configure WLBS to load balance more than one virtual IP address:
1. Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Network.
2. Click the Protocols tab, click TCP/IP, and then click Properties.
3. In the Adapter box, click WLBS Virtual NIC.
4. Click Advanced, add the IP addresses you want WLBS to load balance, and then click OK.
5. Close Control Panel, and then restart the computer.
You can type only one virtual IP address in the WLBS Setup dialog box. However, all IP addresses bound to the virtual network adapter are load balanced, with the exception of the dedicated IP address.
Dell C610 PIII 1Ghz
Codi DC/DC adaptor