Thread: How to Create a Facebook Page or Community page or Facebook Group

How to Create a Facebook Page or Community page or Facebook Group

Here you can have a look to the way in which you can create a Facebook Page or Community page or Facebook Group. Basically there is a bit difference between a community page and Facebook page. Facebook has recently introduce the Community page. Community Pages are built around topics, causes or experiences. Official Pages are maintained by authorized representatives of a business, brand, celebrity, or organization, and they can create and share content about the entities that they represent. While Groups allow you to communicate directly with other people on Facebook about a specific subject, Community Pages simply enable you to learn more about and see what others are saying about additional topics that interest you. For more detailed Information and difference between them you can have look to this thread that is Difference between Facebook Page and Facebook Group. This might help.

Let us have a look of how to create them. For creation of these aspects click on the link. It will be as shown below:

When you choose Official page creation have to fill in the parameters by choosing the categories that is listed and then give a name to the page as shown below:

Similarly it goes for Community page. You have to login and then give the page name. Now you will redirected to the aspect that is you need to fill in certain parameters which would be asked. Fill the details and then create the page. You can post and create discussion on this page which is same as Facebook Official Page

Now for groups you have click on Create group option that is You can create a group by going to the Groups application and clicking "Create a Group" in the upper right corner of the page. On the following page, you will be able to add descriptive information about your group. All groups require a group name, description and group type. Click "Create Group" when you are finished. Look out for the parameters which is been shown below in the image.

You have to choose a network and then in the description part give the description. Also choose the category where you wan to list it fill the address, country information and choose the privacy settings. Finally create group and then you can upload image for the same.

Re: How to Create a Facebook Page or Community page or Facebook Group

The information provided to me was helpful but a problem is faced by me here actually thing here is that a spam link was thrown at me by one of the user and I was not knowing that it is the spam and I clicked on the same then the same link was forwarded to the users who were online that time on my profile. Now please let me know how I can get rid of this and please share your information who have did the same.