| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Tips to Jailbreak iPhone with latest Pwnage Tool 4.1.1
There are already some tools for reliable iOS jailbreak 4.1, while Apple is preparing to send at least one update IOS software this month. This is where PwnageTool comes with a valuable achievement bootrom. The release of PwnageTool is likely to occur after Apple rolls out its next version of IOS or IOS 4.2 4.1.1 update. The two jailbreak tools for creating a custom firmware PwnageTool for Mac OS X and Sn0wbreeze for MS Windows will soon be available in. With the PwnageTool from by dev team is really a flexible tool for jailbreaking. But you can do the same on your own risk. Who is on IOS 4.1 including baseband update has been carried out, which must probably still iOS 4.2 for an unlock to be patient.
PwnageTool 4.1.1 is a new utility developed by Dev team that can execute jailbreak of iPhone in a few simple steps for iOS 4.1. Compared to other utilities, such as Limera1n GeoHot the PwnageTool 4.1.1 has a much higher compatibility, since the devices are supported 4 Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G, 3G iPhone, iPad (iOS with firmware 3.2.2), iPod nano 4G, iPod Touch 3G and also the second-generation Apple TV. This update is to fix some annoying problems that occurred with PwnageTool 4.1 operating system, especially on Leopard 10.5.x. Steps to Jailbreak iPhone :
- Before using PwnageTool, you should perform a modified the program.
- For that Right click on PwnageTool and then choose Show Package Contents.
- The Browse folders Content > Resources > Firmware Bundles and copy this folder in the downloaded bundle for the iPhone 3G.
- Launch PwnageTool and connect your iPhone via USB. This opens a pop-up with the Copyright, click OK and get started.
- As you launch the software click the advanced mod and choose your device and click the blue arrow to continue.
- After that the tool will start searching for the Original Firmware 4.1. If you have any other firmware also then you can manually assign the same also. For this time click on the 4.1 version and then click the blue arrow. The process will be continued. Then select the firmware iOS 4.1 click on Global and you can start customizing the firmware.
- The other thing you can do is continue to select the firmware if you have placed in the same folder where this PwnageTool, you will find this automatically, otherwise you're going to select you, through the appropriate button Search for a firmware.
- After that 3G iPhone owners should disable the option Active phone, those who want their phone to use with any network just select Activate phone. There are option has to enable custom wallpaper, the battery percentage and multitasking, the choice is yours. That means Uncheck Turn on the phone if you have an your network phone and turn on the "Activate Phone if you have an iPhone SIM is Locked