Thread: How to change Theme in China touch Mobiles

How to change Theme in China touch Mobiles

Please tell me how to change themes in China Iphone touch mobiles. My mobile is Chang Jiang W007 and build on MTK6235 chipset
    Last edited by rastogi_essar; 05-10-2010 at 02:38 PM.

Re: How to change Theme in China touch Mobiles

Had you check the settings options ? It should be under settings, display option to change the themes. Make sure that you have any option themes to be changed or download it from here Download China Mobile Themes .

For more info, check this out. Dont get confused of model numbers. There is only little difference in china mobiles, rest options are same. :
    Install games, themes in Sigmatel S4 China Mobile
    Setting new themes in china E71 mobile phone

hi i got agtel x8 china mobile (full touch and type) i need software for themes,pc suite,etc

Here are the required links:

• Download PC suite from here.

• Download required drivers to make your PC Suite work properly from here.

• Download Theme for your Mobile from here.

I'm still hoping to run into someone who knows/may know how to get instructions for Motorola-ex128 phone (Hong Kong--because phone was purchased in China). Still have no idea what "big 5" or "GB2312" means. Told by Motorola Rep. that U.S. offices did not have instructions for this phone.

What instruction you are looking for??? I have checked about the "big 5" and "GB2312" and this is what i have found??
    Big 5- It is a character storage encoding standard of Taiwan and was developed by IBM, it includes more than 13,500 traditional characters.
    GB2312 "guojia biaozhun"- it is also known as national standard , it was adopted in in mainland China in 1981, it includes 682 non-Han characters, there are a no of various vendors providing GB2312 fonts as well.

I was looking for the instruction/user guide for this phone--which is marketed to China for EX128...i.e it has a chat app that is popular in China called QQ. It has English option, but phone is targeted to Chinese market as original instructions were in Chinese.

As for the "Big 5" and GB, thats why why I was hoping for something that could provide explainations for what these are. I don't know. I am "cell phone challenged." But thanks for explaining what these mean. What I received via email from Motorola when I was in China is not a complete operation guide. In other words, they (Motorola) do not take take into account people like me who have never owned a cell phone before. I don't even know how to download new a new ringtone if I want--dispite having option to do so. I hope that sounds like a better explaination.

So you are looking out after a user guide for Motorola EX128 cell phone in English, if it is so then you can just Google out "User Guide for Motorola EX128 " and then get the one from retrevo site. just check it out and see if it is that you are willing to get.