Thread: How to sync smartphone with Android iTunes on Mac

How to sync smartphone with Android iTunes on Mac

With the purchase of my HTC Hero, I found myself faced with a problem that many have certainly met. And yes, finish the perfect synergy between the iPod (or iPhone) with your Mac, you'll have to scramble to find a synchronization solution suitable HTC, like many manufacturers did not think about its users Mac Users.

I initially tried DoubleTwist to meet my needs. This free software allows you to synchronize a large number of mobile devices with iTunes and iPhoto, in an interface very Apple-like. Double Twist even offers a music store based on Amazon MP3 (check).

Re: How to sync smartphone with Android iTunes on Mac

DoubleTwist :
    If the software should probably not more numerous, it has still a flaw. Indeed, DoubleTwist does not sync (or poorly) the covers. For someone who always took care to associate their music with its album cover, it can be highly prohibitive. Therefore this solution does not suit me. So I continued my research and it appears that no free solution can not suit me better than DoubleTwist (at least not to my knowledge). That's why I turned on the side of software charges. That's where I found my happiness.

Salling Media Sync is a very discreet which allows you to synchronize many different devices with iTunes, iPhoto, but Aperture. Synchronization is very simple and is very similar to what one can find on iTunes.

Salling Media Sync is a shareware. That is to say that there is a free version and a paid version, free version was limited compared to its counterpart pay, which is logical. Here, the limitation is in sync speed. Indeed, the free version deletes the contents of your SD card to sync for each refill thereafter. The paid version is a real synchronization. Only the missing files are deleted, and only new files are uploaded. I bought Salling Media Sync, which is not very expensive, as at 15 € only. This is a solution that I recommend to all owners of Android smartphone, needing a solution quite successful to synchronize their phone with their favorite Mac.

How to earn shares of Apple users who want to feel trapped by itunes. Oops, it does not bother them to be imprisoned by the apple also on the mobile, then this software is useless.

It's been a while since I ride with and recently with the iSyncr Ratings Widget. is the only one who made the real sync (Played + time + ratings + unplayed podcasts playlisted). Always if I keep the ipod in the pocket because it lasts 12 hours without recharging.