Many of Linux users would be curious to know about the nestat command. The command "nestat" displays statistical information and the current state of network connections, protocols, ports / sockets and appliances. The following is the syntax :
netstat [options]The following are the options :
- -S displays statistical information about the protocols.
- -I displays statistical information about the network interface.
- -R displays the routing table.
- -C displays statistical information and updates every second
- -L displays information about all sockets that are ready to listen.
- -A displays information about all sockets that are ready to listen and not listen.
- -P displays information about sockets and PID with ProcessName.