Thread: How to root Android mobile phone

How to root Android mobile phone

I am have Motorola Milestone mobile which is basically Android powered mobile phone. And below I descried how to root your Android mobile phone. And I hope that you can understand the solution below.

It is often convenient depending on the applications we use to have root privileges to be able to execute properly .
    Here is how to spend your Motorola Milestone under Android 2.1 mode Root :
    First, here is the pre -requisites :
    • Download and install the USB drivers Motorola Version 32 - bit Windows USB_Drivers_32_bit_4.6.0.zip or 64 - bit Windows USB_Drivers_64_bit_4.6.0.zip
    • Download and install RSD Lite Version 4.6 : RSDLite4.6.msi
    • Vulnerable Recovery SBF ( GC47 ) with bootloader 90.78 RAMDLD vulnerable_recovery_only_RAMDLD90_78.sbf
    • Milestone Root file ( update.zip ) milestone_root.zip

1. Connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable connection . In the notification bar phone AndroidAnd mount the USB disk.
    2. Rename the file milestone_root.zip in update.zip and copy it to the root of the memory card of your smartphone .
    3. Launch RSD Lite
    4. While applying RSD LiteThe Motorola Milestone must be reflected in the list with status "Connected " .
    5. Select the file recovery vulnerable SBF and click the button Start.
    6. The Motorola phone will automatically restart Milestone in bootloader mode .
    7. The process may take some time, once completed, RSD Lite displays a status of " Finished "or " PASS ".
    8. Now switch off your Motorola Milestone.
    9. Start your Motorola Milestone in recovery mode by pressing the X button on the keyboard , and pressing the power button to turn the phone until a triangle with an exclamation mark /! \ appears on the screen .
    10. View catering menu system by pressing the Volume Up button and camera simultaneously .
    11. Use the Pad to select the line : update.zip SDCard . Wait until the process is done .
    12. Use the Pad to select the line " Reboot Phone ". The phone reboots.

Re: How to root Android mobile phone

The HTC Wildfire who succeeded Tattoo has not been root : well, not completely . It is not possible to install alternative ROM ( NAND is the protection of the resistance ) but you can run applications that normally require the root (some programs tethering , screenshot , theme etc.). . L Operation is done in four steps:
    • Download and install Supersuser from the Market
    • Download SoftRoot
    • From the directory where Softoot , run the command ' adb install SoftRoot.apk " Windows
    • Run Softroot from the mobile. The application should crash . Wait a bit. Here you are ( soft) root . Note that you must repeat this procedure every time you reboot your smartphone .