Thread: How to use priority Inbox in GMail

How to use priority Inbox in GMail

Today I began using my personal Gmail account the much publicized "Priority Inbox" or "priority input tray . This is only a first impression but I thought fantastic, very useful if you are of those who receive hundreds of emails per day. The saturation of the inboxes of e-mail is becoming more common, both in personal emails and in the work, and not all emails have the same importance. Among such information is difficult to discern what has to be read, which requires a response or whatever, simply can be left for another time.

To facilitate this, Gmail has launched the beta version of "Priority Inbox", a way to reduce information overload of the e-mail account. Gmail has always worked very well when filtering spam, but people now also spam, receives numerous emails that are not trash but they are not too important. For this reason, the filters have been enhanced to help users not only to eliminate spam, but also to separate the important post which are not. Somehow, Priority Inbox is like a personal assistant, helping to find quickly and without recourse to complex configurations, such information is of most interest to the user.

Given the advantages that this new feature can SMARTTRANS to Gmail users, the fact is that their location can now become another major challenge for people to develop e-mail communications and direct marketing strategies, and will not be enough that emails of the recipients are correct and verified but acquire the necessary visibility to achieve this priority input tray.

Re: How to use priority Inbox in GMail

What is "Priority Inbox?

Gmail select which messages it can receive every day are the most important and which not. Based on what criteria? Well if you are a habitual user of Gmail, the system already has much information about what you do with your emails (although we do not like), to whom you answer, you eliminate, you consider spam, etc. Based on this Gmail organizes your emails and in my case at least has done very well.

• The new system?Divide your inbox in three sections:

• "Important and unread" Your letters most important, indispensable reading.
      • "Outstanding": Messages you've highlighted with the yellow star and / or that you've marked as read in "Important and unread"
      • "Everything else" Here as the name implies, all messages that Gmail considered unimportant or low priority, such as Facebook or Twitter notifications, advertising, subscriptions, mail from family, etc. Refer the below image.

"Can I change the order of priorities?

The system is active in the different countries gradually, but basically you enter in your account and see if you have the top right of your window is an option called "Priority Inbox." Do click and go.

How do I activate it?

The system is active in the different countries gradually, but basically you enter in your account and see if you have the top right of your window is an option called "Priority Inbox." Do click and go.