Thread: Blu ray burning software..

Blu ray burning software..

I am addicted to the internet and l like searching the new software and downloading them. I heard about the blue ray technology and I heard a rumor that there is a software by using which we can transfer the data into DVD with a good quality. my question is that Is there any software which can do this or is it possible to transfer the data of the blue ray to DVD ?

Re: Blu ray burning software..

Blu-ray Disc is an optical disc storage medium (which can store the data up to 25 GB per single-layered, and 50 GB per dual-layered disc) which is designed to supersede the standard DVD format. There are many software of these type but I will suggest you to go for "Blu ray DVD Burner" which is specially designed for Blu ray DVD fans to burn various formats to Blu ray DVDs with super fast speed and high output quality.Blu ray DVD burner can burn any common video on regular DVD including DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW.

Many search engines are there today and you are internet addicted guy then you should to go for these sites and search for your stuff I am sure you can get the software. If you are not able to find the particular software than I am providing you a link "http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...opy+blu-ray+to" and I am sure it may help you to sort out your problem and there are many software which can burn blu ray into a regular DVD.

You are addicted to the internet means you like to surf on internet and you want to know about the software which can burn the data from the blu ray to a regular DVD. There many software's available at the internet you can down load this one "LeKuSoft Blu-ray to DVD Copy" .LeKuSoft Blu-ray to DVD Copy is excellent Blu-ray to DVD copy software, which allows you to enjoy Blu-ray movies on your DVD players.

The name Blu-ray Disc derives from the "blue laser" used to read the disc. Blu-ray Disc uses a shorter wavelength 405 nm laser, and allows for over five times more data storage on single-layer and over ten times on double-layer.The laser color is called "blue," but is violet to the eye, and is very close to ultraviolet ("blacklight").It is an optical disc storage medium which can store the data up to 25 GB per single-layered, and 50 GB per dual-layered disc.There are many software are available Iam describing some of them:
    #Blu-ray To Blu-ray 1.00.01.
    #Blu-Ray & DVD Decrypter.
    #Bronze Disc Burner 1.0.
    And many more are there available on the net today and you can search on the google its you friend.