Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2010

How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 RTM 100% Genuine?

Microsoft released then final RTM version of the Office 2010 which is having nice feature in it. This new version of the Office suit offers the most powerful tools to complete your work with it. If you wanted to use the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 x86 and x64 Retail MSDN and need to activate the same as the genuine then follow the instruction given below.
  1. Install the Office suit
  2. Enter the Serial Keys : 6QFDX-PYH2G-PPYFD-C7RJM-BBKQ8
  3. Now Copy the below given Code in notepad:
    Code:
    @echo off
    net stop osppsvc

takeown /f “%PROGRAMFILES%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms”
    icacls “%PROGRAMFILES%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms” /grant administrators:F /t
    del /F /Q “%PROGRAMFILES%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms”
    copy “%~dp0pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms” “%PROGRAMFILES%\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Office Setup Controller\pkeyconfig-office.xrm-ms”

takeown /f “%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\tokens.dat”
    icacls “%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\tokens.dat” /grant administrators:F /t
    del /F /Q “%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\tokens.dat”
    copy “%~dp0tokens.dat” “%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\tokens.dat”

takeown /f “%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\Cache” /r
    icacls “%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\Cache” /grant administrators:F /t
    rd /s /Q “%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\Cache”

cscript “%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs” /inpkey:6QFDX-PYH2G-PPYFD-C7RJM-BBKQ8
    cscript “%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs” /act

cscript “%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs” / dstatus
  4. Save the notepad files as Activate.cmd
  5. Run the Activate.cmd as Administrator
Your Microsoft Office is activated now as the genuine product. If you like the same then follow the same and work with teh activation of the Office 2010
Old 28-04-2011

Re: How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 RTM 100% Genuine?

The information provided here is really helpful and i was glad to know about the same and I am thankful to you to providing this information.
Old 11-01-2014

I had seen some activation procedure on web which are not appropriate. You will have to buy a license from Microsoft to 100% activate Microsoft Office 2010 RTM. You cannot use any third party keys or key generator. That makes it a illegal copy. Also free tools which are distributed in this way contains virus and malware. I am using a trial edition and once it is expired I will go with the full edition. Rightnow I really do need a license copy. I have a tiny work with the same. Avoid using any kind of free keys or hacks for the same.
Old 13-01-2014

Why don;t you try using a open source office solution. There are many alternatives available for Microsoft Office. The best one among them is Libreoffice. This tool is free and does not cost anything. It is free for lifetime. The tool provide you a fully featured office suite that allow you to edit and modify office files also. This is one of the best free office suite available. There are a few more open source office package available. Like Google Docs. This is a web based applications that help you to modify and save files directly in a web browser.
Closed Thread

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , , ,