| || |
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: How to close PayPal account permanently
- Then click the option called 'preferences' to display the Preferences page.
- In this new page, you can see three vertical columns: "personal information", "financial information" and "preferences of sales.
- Focus your time in the column named 'personal information'. In this column, scroll down the list of available options. At the bottom of the list you should see a link called 'closing the account'. Then click on this link.
- For security reasons, PayPal will ask you to provide your bank information before the final closure of your account. Then choose one of two security options: credit card or bank account.
- This will ensure the company 'PayPal' as it is the owner of the account upon request.
- Fill out the fields correctly and fully charged and then click 'Submit'. Your request will be taken into account by PayPal's services, which will permanently close your account.