Thread: ReaddleDocs for iPad

ReaddleDocs for iPad

ReaddleDocs is a revolutionary document viewer, file manager and saver attachment for iPhone and iPad. It can get documents from a source you can imagine: Windows, Mac or Linux computers, websites, attachments, iDisk, DropBox and other online file storage and even iPhones. All files are stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch at the local level so that you can enjoy reading them anywhere!

ReaddleDocs combines network file server, customers of online storage, web browser, file manager and document viewer solid - all in one iPhone application.What really makes me lean towards ReaddleDocs, is it also transfers files via USB is the ability to save attachments to emails. Once his or her e-mail accounts configured, you can view attachments directly ReaddleDocs, save them all, including the message itself, and select the file or files to backup. If the entire contents of the message is saved, it created a specific directory.
    Last edited by Head-Hunter; 22-05-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Re: ReaddleDocs for iPad

With ReaddleDocs you can

Copy files from Mac or PC via Wi-Fi

It is possible to connect the iPhone or iPad having readdle docs installed on it to any machine running either with Mac OS X XP/Vista/7 which can now act as a wireless flash drive. there is no need to install some additional software applications.

Read Office Documents

ReaddleDocs built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) files and Apple's iWork. To read documents from other software such as MS Project, Visio or OmniGraffle simply print them as files PDF copy ReaddleDocs.

Save Email Attachments

Forward e-mail with an attachment to your unique storage Readdle mail in the address and save it to your device using ReaddleDocs. Or download the files directly from IMAP/POP3 enabled mail servers.

Share files with your friends

Email files directly from ReaddleDocs. Or the transfer of documents between iPhones.

Read Books On The Go

ReaddleDocs also allows you to read books in a variety of formats. TXT, FB2, RTF and HTML are supported in addition to PDF and DOC.

Get Best PDF viewer on the AppStore

• Grand opening of PDF documents
    • Full text search
    • Reflow text mode
    • Handles PDF links (!) And exhibits
    • Password protected PDF files open
    • These are just a few to scratch the surface
    Last edited by Head-Hunter; 22-05-2010 at 01:56 AM.

Save documents on the web

Save documents on the web

Use built-in Web browser to find and save files from the Web directly on your device. Save whole web pages with images to read offline.

IDisk Access, Dropbox, Google Docs And Storage Other

ReaddleDocs allows you to download files from the iDisk MobileMe, Dropbox, Google Docs and other services. If you use more online storage, will manage all ReaddleDocs. Even some home NAS drives are supported.

Certain Other features Tasty

• Bookmarks anywhere in a document
    • Password protection for your files
    • Create / decompress zip archives
    • Speed up scrolling through large documents
    • Powerful file management
    • Full screen mode
    • And much more

alexrock23 Guest

ReaddleDocs For iPad – I would love to load this up with all my technical documentation. When I am away from my desk I find I often need network schematics and/or reference material in order to help me diagnose a problem on our work network. ReaddleDocs would be ideal. I could carry everything with me all the time, at the moment I have to keep going back to my office and looking up the information, this would be fantastic !