Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

it doesnt support java games either .

Quote Originally Posted by dralitahir View Post
    it doesnt support java games either .
    I think that the china mobile phone that you have does not support third party applications and games. You can only enjoy the inbuilt features that are preinstalled in the mobile phone itself. If you still think that it supports third party tools, then read the manual of the mobile phone that you have to confirm whether it supports the same or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

my phone is rocker i900

g five u888 neither supports .nes nor .mrp file format what can i do to install game for g five u888

my phone is rocker i900
    Edit/Delete Message
    As you know china mobile supports .nes file format, so just download .NES games on your PC, after that copy .NES files to the game folder on memory card. After doing this simply opens the game folder of your phone memory there will be a shortcut of the game you have installed. If not then just move or copy it on game folder in phone memory. This will solve your problem.

g five u888 neither supports .nes nor .mrp file format what can i do to install game for g five u888

If .nes and .mrp format not support in your mobile than try to rum jar file in your mobile. If this is support in your mobile than it’s nice and if not than you have to download software to play the games in your cell phone. Like: Cool Plane Game 2.0, Word Game Deluxe 1.0, Game Speeder 2.0.0.1.

hi!! i tried to download the file into my china phone LBX TV N100S.. when i type *#66*# it says not available.. do i need a load when doing the steps or typing *#66*#??

Quote Originally Posted by jr.baer View Post
    hi!! i tried to download the file into my china phone LBX TV N100S.. when i type *#66*# it says not available.. do i need a load when doing the steps or typing *#66*#??
    I think LBX TV N100S is not compatible with nes games hence it is not working. Because, that steps only work with the devices that are compatible with nes games. You should try installing java games.

do i need a software to support java games??? umnet.com is this web have java games???

Well as per my information there is no such kind of software available which will allow you to plat the java games on the China phone that you are using. The main and the basic thing here is that the Phone must be compatible for the java platform game if your phone can read the java games then it will definitely play the same or you can run such games on the phone. And the site which you have mentioned is the same it provides java games for different mobile phone and you will be benefited by this one if you have to download one for your phone.

I tried to install it on my Tecno T530 but it doesn't open so what kind of file format does my phone support, pls

Quote Originally Posted by macnelsonelcharis View Post
    I tried to install it on my Tecno T530 but it doesn't open so what kind of file format does my phone support, pls
    The mentioned steps will only work if your phone is compatible with .nes format. If it is not than you cannot install with these steps. Download some Java or jar games and see if you can install OR your phones supports it.

I have Nokia N8 copy china phone. It supports java also. Please tell me how to use these .nes games on it. It is a full touchscreen phone [no keypad]..

Quote Originally Posted by rocky0077 View Post
    I have Nokia N8 copy china phone. It supports java also. Please tell me how to use these .nes games on it. It is a full touchscreen phone [no keypad]..
    Did you tried the steps mentioned in the very first post of this thread ?? If yes, did you get any error /problem ?? I am not sure whether it is for touchscreen or not but for installing Nes games, it is the best step. Do reply if you tried.

smile Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Quote Originally Posted by namchan View Post
    Did you tried the steps mentioned in the very first post of this thread ?? If yes, did you get any error /problem ?? I am not sure whether it is for touchscreen or not but for installing Nes games, it is the best step. Do reply if you tried.
    Hi Namchan,

Thanks for reply.
    Whether those 3 folders will go in root folder or we have to make another folder & put them under that folder. And all these folders will be created in phone memory or memory card ? When I'll restart my phone it will come up smoothly or will get stuck to put that *#66... thing, because I dont have my keypad available when the phone is switching on.....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast