Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789 LastLast

Thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

does that means my mobile wont support .nes files??
    my mobile is G-five U898 model plz help in installing the games in my mobile
    also if any one find pc suit for my mobile plz let me know
    Since you have tried out the solution for installing the game and it is not working out for you ,i think that your G-five U898 does not support nes files, i have tried to find out the specification of the phone but then i have not found it to be mentioned as supporting nes files file anywhere.If you want then you can try out installing mrp game and see if they are working out for you or not.
    Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Hi guys, I have made another thread that i hope you will contribute too, so that we can make a list of phones were games actually work

Since I'm not allowed to post links(untill I have 50 posts) you have to search for my username Insomniacno1 under: TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices

Thanx in advance

JBJ

Hey anyone ...I have a nokia x6 clone running mrp and nes but not java. Both are working fine expect for nest having no keypad for touch screen. All that is working for nes is the start button which is the ok button .. Can Any one help me with this ? I'll give you sites for awesome downloads. ^_____^

I downloaded opera mini.mrp and ucbrowser, both English versions and copied them to mythroad directory on on 2Gig memory card on my China n8 mobile. The two programs run well but in Chinese, with empty boxes representing letters. How can I enable English Language as I don't know Chinese? The phone browses a little with no picture display on yahoo or other website, and couldn't read my yahoo mail but constantly giving "No enough memory" error. The phone directly downloads few mrp games in English without problem. Please I BEG OF YOU help me. My email is oladeledavies@yahoo.com.

Hey guys need info on the Donod D200 on games and application

Quote Originally Posted by gospelgx View Post
    Hey anyone ...I have a nokia x6 clone running mrp and nes but not java. Both are working fine expect for nest having no keypad for touch screen. All that is working for nes is the start button which is the ok button .. Can Any one help me with this ? I'll give you sites for awesome downloads. ^_____^

This happens when the game is not fully compatible with the phone, in some cases the game screen does not appears completely and some part of the game screen gets cut off as well, i don't think that there is anything that you can do here rather than downloading the game that might be fully compatible with your phone?? i just wanted to know that are you having this issue with all the nes games or just with some of them??

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel_Davies View Post
    I downloaded opera mini.mrp and ucbrowser, both English versions and copied them to mythroad directory on on 2Gig memory card on my China n8 mobile. The two programs run well but in Chinese, with empty boxes representing letters. How can I enable English Language as I don't know Chinese? The phone browses a little with no picture display on yahoo or other website, and couldn't read my yahoo mail but constantly giving "No enough memory" error. The phone directly downloads few mrp games in English without problem. Please I BEG OF YOU help me. My email is oladeledavies@yahoo.com.
    I am not able to make out what might be the issue in your case, as you have mentioned that you have downloaded the English version of the browser and even after that they are appearing in Chinese.I just wanted to know that while installing the browsers have you selected the English language?? just uninstall the browser and then reinstall them and make sure that you are selecting the English language during the installation and see if it is making any difference or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincePalvin View Post
    Hey guys need info on the Donod D200 on games and application
    Since it is a chine phone it is hard to find out the games and the application that might be supported by it, if you are having its manual then you can refer to the same or else you can visit sites like software112, zedge, wap.in and so and install some games and check out which ones are working out for you. Hope that helps.

*#220807# not worked in my forme v9 mobile hw can i install games?

Quote Originally Posted by kiranbang View Post
    *#220807# not worked in my forme v9 mobile hw can i install games?
    I think that the nes game is not supported in your forme v9 mobile and that's why the code is not working out for you. if you are able to access the internet then you can go to sites like wap.in and check out the games that might be mentioned there, you will get a wide range of games and you will be able to find out the games that might be supported for your mobile.

sad Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Why was the GAME dont work to my china phone (Mren 777)???
    is there any games fitted to my phone??????

Quote Originally Posted by Uhmp24 View Post
    Why was the GAME dont work to my china phone (Mren 777)???
    is there any games fitted to my phone??????
    Well, since it is a china mobile phone, have you tried installing either java game files or software or either the .mrp game files in the model phone that you are carrying. You can check out some similar threads made here - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

ThumbsUp Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Hi,
    Anyone knows anything about IPRO Q70 PRO?
    Nice Touch Chinese phone but I can't install anything :-(

Quote Originally Posted by caculo View Post
    Hi,
    Anyone knows anything about IPRO Q70 PRO?
    Nice Touch Chinese phone but I can't install anything :-(
    Well, havent you got any manuals with the phone, it will tell you what kind of file format it supports. You could try installing java games and applications in the IPRO Q70 PRO phone and see if that works, if this .nes games and files are not supported. There is also an .mrp extension file format, which arr sometimes supported by this china mobile phones.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

unsure Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

I have intex sense 3.0 can I install .nes games in my mobile please help.
    I have downloaded this .rar file....... I am a game lover Please help me..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789 LastLast