Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast

Thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

dredloxx,

You have to put all the nes games on my nes folder which is in file manager and from there go to nes stimulater games options & there it will run. You can also try to install .mrp games in your china mobile if you want, since it supports the code that is used, for more information check in this thread - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by Maq.H View Post
    Hi, i found many queries and difficulties on this forums regarding installing games in china mobiles, so i decided to share tip that can help you to install games on your any China Mobile phone. Here it is:
    • Download the attached ZIP file with this post and unzip it anywhere on your hard drive.

• The folder FOR THE CHINA MOBILE SD, contains the following folders, as shown in the image:

• Replace these folders in the Chinese cell phone SD, memory SD did not have these folders.

• Restart the phone and type the following code: * # 66 * #, waiting to come out a window in that window where it says you are going to ECHO LOOP CYCLE ECO Or press the switch or ON (green button).

• Quit selling out pressing the button or cancel call.

• Type the following code: * # 220 807 #. Done.

If the Chinese phone supports NES games, be sure that NES games will appear in the SD. The games folder on the SD memory is Mytrhoad / NES.

This trick really worked for me. If it works for you than dont forget to comment here so that everyone has their experience, if it did not work, just comment it leave the make and model of phone to find out which makes it and what's not.
    Hi, when I try the *#66*# on a "Samsung" S5570 china phone with MT6225 chip, nothing happens. But if I press the dail button for sim 1 then it just says "unfinished" and go back to the Welcome screen.

Has anyone sucessfully put games on this model and in that case how did you do it?

I have tried basically all the tips in this thread with no luck, and by that I mean that I already tried the above with the .nes files.

Is there a difference in transferring the files to the SD card by usb cable using the mass storage option on the phone, and to physically remove the SD card and put it in a cardreader and then transfer the files?

Is there a difference in the naming of folders, here I mean using low or capital letters - GAMES or Games?

Has anyone got bluetooth to accept filetransfer?

How excactly would you go about and install .jar or .jad files on the phone?

Because when I copy them to the SD card and then try accesing them from the phone's filemanager nothing happens and the file has, as others have said, an exclamation mark besides it. Someone on this site said that MT6225 should support .jar and .sis files.

I tried copy .sisx files to the SD card, and its listed in filemanager but won't install. It just have the exclamation mark beside it.
    So is it special .sisx files that are needed - in that case where did you find them and could someone upload samples here in this thread, of .sis, .sisx, .jar and .jad files that works?

Hope someone can answer these things

With kind regards

JBJ
    Last edited by insomniacno1; 07-03-2012 at 08:39 AM.

insomniacno1,

It may be possible that .nes game files are not supported in your mobile phone, but you can check other file format apps and games such as the .mrp files or the java files. For same check in this threads - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi bon-z, unfortunately i allready tried the .mrp solution before I even tried the .jar, .jad, .nes and it were unsucessfull since the code *#220807# gives no result. Its only if dial button 1 is pressed(touchscreen) that I get a response on the screen reading "Unfinished", and then it goes back to the welcome screen.

Could you or someone else answer the questions above

With kind regards

JBJ

hi guys..

i hope you can help me regarding this problem of mine,i just bought a china phone tv i6 but the problem is no matter how i follow all the steps in this page it results nothing..i already did install game solution for china phone on my unit and follow all the steps..but still not working..i press *#220807# but nothing happens as well...please help me...thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by powerjudge2 View Post
    hi guys..

i hope you can help me regarding this problem of mine,i just bought a china phone tv i6 but the problem is no matter how i follow all the steps in this page it results nothing..i already did install game solution for china phone on my unit and follow all the steps..but still not working..i press *#220807# but nothing happens as well...please help me...thank you in advance
    Have you tried installing java game files and applications on your mobile phone and checked if that has worked in the phone? You can also try to install the .mrp file games and apps and see if it works, for more information you can check suggestions given in this threads - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

smile Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Hi insomniacno,

I have a nokia wp7 clone china phone mt 6235 touch screen phone and I agree with you that these file .mrp and .nes are not working on this phone and the codes * # 220 807 # then its dont even wait to press dial button but it switches to the home automatically and if I the other one *#66*# and dial then is shows "UNFINISHED".

But I can install the .jar applications on my phone easily as I have installed opera mini 5 beta on my phone and I can access it from the java store as there is a app called JAVA already installed on the phone, so all the java apps will go there and will have to use from there only. I have downloaded the .jar app from mobile9.com

I have some more features installed on the phone like browser, calculater, currency converter, etc... along with some games/apps like angry bird, tom cat, skirt, fetion, weibo, etc etc. but all these are in chinese language and not in working mode.

So I need help from you guys to understand the os of this phone and how to delete these chinese language appsand to install new one so that I can use this phone properly

Original Nokia wp7 is a windows based phone so I thought to download some WP7 apps and install these on to for this it requires zune software which i manage to install an my pc but the phone was not getting connected with the software so I got to know it is not a windows based phone.

I tried some .jar file explorer also to have a look on the file extensions to understand the phone os but I was unable to use file explorer on my china touch may be that app was not made for touch phone.

So I need help to understand the os or may be some gud file explorer so that i can see the already installed apps file extension to search similar on internet.

With kind regards

Robin

Quote Originally Posted by robinverma921 View Post
    the codes * # 220 807 # then its dont even wait to press dial button but it switches to the home automatically and if I the other one *#66*# and dial then is shows "UNFINISHED"
    It is because the those steps/codes are only for the devices compatible with nes games. Otherwise, it wont work.

Quote Originally Posted by robinverma921 View Post
    So I need help to understand the os or may be some gud file explorer so that i can see the already installed apps file extension to search similar on internet.
    Well, it is very difficult to name the OS of any china devices because they are made with very different concept, hence they dont even have any kind of firmwares. But you can search internet with the mobile model for some apps. Just visit sites like gallery9 or mobiles24, enter your model number and see if there's any app listed for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Well, it is very difficult to name the OS of any china devices because they are made with very different concept, hence they dont even have any kind of firmwares. But you can search internet with the mobile model for some apps. Just visit sites like gallery9 or mobiles24, enter your model number and see if there's any app listed for the same.
    Thanks Dodger for your reply, I understand that is very difficult to name the OS of any china phone but unfortunately I can not search for apps of this model because this is chipset MT6235 but a clone of Nokia wp7 and there is no such apps available of nokia wp7 I found a market place site for wp7 phones just like android market but its asking to login through windows live ID on phone then only we can download some apps from there and my bad luck that msn is pre-installed on my phone but it is china version and not usable.

And If I search apps for mt6235 it shows all the forums and discussions about the phone all over but its also not of use...

So I guess will be great if someone please suggest me a gud file explorer .jar file for touch phone so that I will be able to see the file types of the pre-installed apps on this phone and by this way I think I can find some similar apps on internet.

With Kind Regards
    Robin

Have you tried downloading mrp files onto your mobile phone and checking if that works in your china based mobile phone or not. You can refer to suggestions given in this thread - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

how about for china phone nokia m200 ?
    does it supported .nes formatd?

Quote Originally Posted by togiprek View Post
    how about for china phone nokia m200 ?
    does it supported .nes formatd?
    The only way to find out the same is try installing some games in NES format. You can try the steps mentioned in the first post of this thread for the same. Because, that steps will not work if your device wont support NES format. Also try different formats like mrp or jar.

The mrp games(240x320) which i downloaded directly at the mobile works fine but cost a lot . but mrp files downloaded here not working. it goes back to menu after i start the game. and i want to play "MARIO" (hehe), actually i want games which are free to play .
    Please help!

ohmy Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Hey I followed your steps but I got an error on the *#66*# it got ECT FAILURE. What does that mean? Im using nokia X6 china phone. Please help me. Im know your the only one who can help me. Thankz

Happy Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

HEy bro!!! Problem solved! This step works!!! But I have another problem. I can't figure out what are the controls. I don't have any keypad. Is there anyways to set this for touch screen?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast