Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Tips & Tweaks

Old 21-11-2011

Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

my mobile is yxtel5230.and i want to run java,opera facebook etc.does it possible.pls tell me.
Old 05-12-2011

Exclamation Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

My mobile is E71 tv china copy , but isn't working, hawe done step by step , I can get games only from mrp store , that " mrp store " is already installed into my phone, help me exit from this problem, I want download games from this website and install into my phone, who cnow how I can out my problem, mail me please " dofkiuxas@gmail.com " thanks everyone
Old 05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maq.H View Post
Hi, i found many queries and difficulties on this forums regarding installing games in china mobiles, so i decided to share tip that can help you to install games on your any China Mobile phone. Here it is:
  • Download the attached ZIP file with this post and unzip it anywhere on your hard drive.

• The folder FOR THE CHINA MOBILE SD, contains the following folders, as shown in the image:

• Replace these folders in the Chinese cell phone SD, memory SD did not have these folders.

• Restart the phone and type the following code: * # 66 * #, waiting to come out a window in that window where it says you are going to ECHO LOOP CYCLE ECO Or press the switch or ON (green button).

• Quit selling out pressing the button or cancel call.

• Type the following code: * # 220 807 #. Done.

If the Chinese phone supports NES games, be sure that NES games will appear in the SD. The games folder on the SD memory is Mytrhoad / NES.

This trick really worked for me. If it works for you than dont forget to comment here so that everyone has their experience, if it did not work, just comment it leave the make and model of phone to find out which makes it and what's not.
MY DEAR,
FILE YOU ATTACHED IS A CORRUPTED ONE. SO DIDN'T I INSTALL THE GAMES,
. I'VE INSTALLED THE DRIVER AND PHONE SUITE ACCURATELY FROM ANOTHER PAGE. CAN ANY ONE SOLVE MY PROBLEM SO I MAY INSTALL GAMES ON MY CHINA MOBILE MT 6235 CHIP.
Old 05-12-2011

You have mentioned that the game file is corrupted so I recommend that you should Click here and download NES file and let me know whether it is working or not.
Old 07-12-2011

samsung gt s5570 china phone
my phone is a mt6225

.mrp files are not supported.. *#220807# not working

.jar also not supported..
.nes not supported..... * # 66 * # not working

anyone pls help how to install games..

it have only one game "magic sushi"
Old 07-12-2011

soul2040,

Since no file format is supported in your china mobile phone, I guess your phone lacks third party applications installation. You can refer to the manual of your china mobile phone and check whether it supports or not, as most of the china mobile phone dont have much of a software support.
Old 08-12-2011

ok thanks but can you check about my phone....
its samsung gt s5570 china phone
hope you find something that would help
Old 03-01-2012

i have chinese nokia n97 copy, please tell me which game and whice applications is suitable for this mobile, .nes and sis files are not supported
Old 03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by addrese2002 View Post
i have chinese nokia n97 copy, please tell me which game and whice applications is suitable for this mobile, .nes and sis files are not supported
Frankly speaking that there are very less games that are supported by the chine mobile. Still if you want then you can try some games and application from getjar.com and see if you get some supported games from there.
Old 29-01-2012

hi i am from lebanon i have i phone4 (mt6235) i try how u tell but no thing change ans i loss( tom cat-lighters-skirtblowing talking garry) and all games how i can repeat all than,s my email farwada@hotmail please help and if u have skype
Old 30-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadee View Post
i try how u tell but no thing change ans i loss( tom cat-lighters-skirtblowing talking garry) and all games how i can repeat all than,s my email farwada@hotmail
Sorry friend, am just unable to understand what you are try to say. Could you please explain this to me
Old 01-02-2012

I bought a Chinese mobile, is the Dapent T8800
with a MTK 6235. is supposed that this mobile run the .nes games but i cant do it, i try with your solution in your post but nothing happens. So, i dont know which appliaction run the game.

If you can help me, I'll be very grateful with you. Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english.

All the best
Old 01-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldpoesie View Post
I bought a Chinese mobile, is the Dapent T8800
with a MTK 6235. is supposed that this mobile run the .nes games but i cant do it, i try with your solution in your post but nothing happens. So, i dont know which appliaction run the game.

If you can help me, I'll be very grateful with you. Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english.
You should check with the mobile phone manual like what all types of file formats does your mobile phone supports. Since its a china mobile phone, it could be possible that it can support either java file or .mrp file and for such installations, refer to some topics that explain how to install it from here - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
Old 01-02-2012

the phone not suport .mrp games, i tried with the code *#220807# but i received not answet. But i was reading and my phone suport .nes and .jar, but i have not any folder with the name "fun and games" i have nothing with this name. i tried making the steps you mentioned on this post, but not working
Old 05-03-2012

Hello, I have a DaPeng T8200 gaming phone. It supports mrp, Java and NES.

I followed all instructions from Techarena and I made all the NES folders but they do not work

When I do *#220807# code, I see my list of MRP and the first one is MRP NES. But when I click it, it tries to download something and fails. it will not load my NES games.

In my Fun & Games folder, I see 6 options:
GameCenter
MSN
SAGE
Java
Games
Motion Games

My NES games are supposed to work with SAGE option. When I select SAGE, it tells me "Directory does not exist"

How do I play NES games on my phone?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by dredloxx : 05-03-2012 at 09:42 AM.

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , , ,