Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

hii guys .. i have b'lephone a33... kindly suggest me any way to install games and applications on it... i had tried all the methods from above but they didn't worked .. and also can u tell me some codes for it ..

Here is one step that you can try. First the requirement is that you must have java games. Second your phone must support java or else the games will not work ata ll. There are certainly phones with Java, then the installation will not be any problems. Get the zip file of java game and unzip it. The game screen size should be of 240x320. Then you need to connect your phone to your PC via USB or Bluetooth. Copy the game in your Memory card and then run the setup from phone.

hi,All.
    can anyone help!?
    i have china mobile black berry c9000..
    i want to install games in my mobile. I have tried to install .nes, java & mrp Games. But it can't accept them,..
    can anyone help??plzz..

Yes obviously that format will not be supported by the phone and hence it is not getting accepted there chine phones are not compatible with all types of games and hence might be this format is not supported, not sure why java games are not getting installed in the phone. So that's what i am saying here. If possible try and get the original blackberry and all types of games will run perfectly in it.

i hav a doubt... where we hav to type dat given code... ???

should we hav to type dat code in phone n dial ???

Plzzz help me... i'm usin' Tintele T1 mobile n i want themes for it

blush How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Hai.... i'm new here... just asking if how to install games of my cp..my cp is Q6+ MT6225..

please... i need some help here..

Quote Originally Posted by Landero View Post
    Hai.... i'm new here... just asking if how to install games of my cp..my cp is Q6+ MT6225..

please... i need some help here..
    Did you try to follow the instructions given in the very first post of this topic? If you have already followed it and still if the .nes games are not working in your china phone, then do you recieve any error message? Have you checked the mobile phones manual whether it supports third party application or game? Have you tried copying the java files onto your mobile phone?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

i use the n8 model.. any suggestion which file i have to use??

Quote Originally Posted by redsuns8805 View Post
    i use the n8 model.. any suggestion which file i have to use??
    Well, first of have you tried to install the nes games from this same topic? If you have tried it and if it is not working then I guess the nes game files are not supported in your mobile phone. You can either try to install java game files or .mrp game files in your china mobile phone and check whether it is working for you or not, for that read the articles here - Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile
    Huge List of mrp games for China Mobile Phones download
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

i still cant install all the link... what should i do now?? any suggestion?? i use the n8 model.... can anyone solve my problem??

Hai...i got iphone china...but i realy dont know how to install the java games..please could someone explain to me step by step...realy inneeded...

Basically all Java games or you can say it jar game file need to be be extracted first so that it can be install in your chinese phone. try to go to some inbuilt named application category kind of menu and from there try to install the jar games. If it wont work than, connect you device with PC Suite or and transfer the java/jar file to your Games folder on mobile. Now disconnect it from the PC and see can you see the game in that folder.

question Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Hi... I'm also New here.... I have China Phone "BX A300".... It supports NES files ( I Guess, because when I went to File Manager, the file respond as a NES file, not as an unknown file ) but the problem is, my phone can't open it, and the first option is Forward ( which is supposed to be OPEN but there's no open there ) Please Help!!! Which folder will I rename? I can't understand your instructions XD no offense.... please explain it further to me I already downloaded your zip file, already extracted it, but I don't know what to do next.... I also downloaded PC Suite for China Mobiles.... I tried the other instructions but no EMUD Game appeared in my Games Icon..... please explain this to me THANKS in advance .... Oh BTW, I dialed *#66*# but nothings seems to appear.... and I tried dialing *#220807, although something appeared... my phone is not capable of reading it because it appears as Boxes

Hi darkchamp,

Well, if you have dialed *#220807# and if yuo are getting some kind of response from the phone then it simply means that your phone doesnt supports .nes format games but .mrp format games. And to install those mrp format games into your mobile phone check this thread here - Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

sad Re: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

My Mobile is Magicon MG 902 and it does not show any screen after dialing *#66*#.Plsss HELP

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast