Thread: Sony Ericsson K800i Tips And Tweaks

Sony Ericsson K800i Tips And Tweaks

Here i have created a post for tips and tweaks of Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone. I am using the model number of phone. I have recently found something.
    • Image stabilizer can only be used in certain 'Scenes'.
    • No need to click for Add button in order to ad a new contact, just start typing.
    • Pressing the ON/OFF button quickly will open the profiles such as Nokia phones does.
    • Do not hold down the GO button to focus while using camera, Instead you can directly press the joystick button which will automatically focus and captures the shot for you.
    • K800i is faster then the K750 by approximately 50k per second in transferring files via bluetooth.
    • Use volume Up/Down to change the song when your music player is in the minimized mode. Up button will play next song and Down button will be playing the previous song.

Re: Sony Ericsson K800i Tips And Tweaks

I have found some more tips which makes your phone much easier to use.
    • Put your phone in the GSM mode from 3G & GSM or vice versa in order to extend the battery life. Go to the Settings then select connectivity. Choose for Mobile Networks and then select GSM instead of GSM/3G Network.
    • K800 is compatible with the videos resolution of 320 x 240
    • Press zoom button from the stand by mode which will show the phone status.
    • Volume UP/DOWN button not only works with the music player, You may do the same while playing the radio to change the channels.

I have seen that you can use all the functions of your Sony Ericsson mobile phone even from the Flight Mode but i want to ask you that can you use radio in this mode. Does radio works without phone's network?
    1. And i have a tip to send the pictures more quickly as you must not go to the More for sending the picture as you can have the Send option by just pressing the Menu button.
    2. Put your in Internet Browser in Landscape makes it twice as easy to Navigate Pages.
    3. Snoozing have became more easier as you should just keep your phone with the open filp and when your alarm rangs
    4. then you just have to press your phone like a normal alarm which presses the small buttons near the speaker if you have put your phone as screen facing the surface. Happy snoozing as you do not have to search for the snooz button anymore in your hard sleepy mood.
    Last edited by Itronix; 05-05-2010 at 11:28 AM.

I guess there is no need to search for the button in a sleepy mood which can snooze your alarm as pressing an any button will be snoozing your alarm except the button which turns it off. And this is not just with this model of mobile phone. It will on any alarm system of mobile phone.

Here i have given some of the shortcut keys as follows which you may use on your Sony Ericsson Mobile phone.
    1. Press 5 opens the messages function.
    2. Press 6 to open music player.
    3. Press 7 to open File Manager.
    4. Press # for settings.

I guess this all can be done on almost all the Sony Ericsson phones.