2 25.00%
  • ipod

4 50.00%
  • other

1 12.50%

Thread: creative, ipod or zune - please recommend

creative, ipod or zune - please recommend

Hello friends,
    I am planning to buy mp3 player for my children, but I don't which mp3 player is best. I am planning to buy one of the creative, ipod or zune mp3 player, but unable to decide which to buy. Can anyone tell me which mp3 player has best quality and amazing storage capacity. Please recommend from creative, ipod or zune.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: creative, ipod or zune - please recommend

I think you have to buy creative ZEN X-Fi2 for your children. The ZEN X-Fi2 now allows you to experience stellar X-Fi technology even with your stored movies and FM radio1, restoring audio to even higher levels of clarity than before. Immerse yourself in a natural listening experience as the state-of-the-art X-Fi technology intelligently moves the earphone stereo source away from your ears, simulating an audio experience from a pair of high-end stereo speakers.

I think zune mp3 player is the best mp3 player I have ever use. It is very easy to use and setup. This slim 8 GB Zune device is good to go with plenty of room for your favorite music, pictures, and video. It comes complete with a built-in FM tuner and buy-from-FM capabilities, wireless sync, Zune-to-Zune wireless sharing, video playback, and more--so you get all that Zune power in one tight little package. It holds up to 2,000 songs, 25,000 pictures, or 25 hours of video.

I think you have to buy iPod classic for your children. It is very easy to use and setup. With 160GB of storage, iPod classic can hold up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, or 25,000 photos.* That’s more than enough room for a day’s — or a lifetime’s — worth of entertainment.
    You can get ipod classic from the official store of apple.

Why you are stick to these mp3 player. There are various types of mp3 available in the market which provide high music quality and in the cheap rate like Philips GoGear MP3 video player. Philips GoGear ViBE Portable AV Player packs big entertainment in a superbly small design. Its 1.5” full color display shows off album art and folder view ensures easy file navigation and organization.

I would recommended you to buy a cool new apple ipod. This is because it has amazing features and it looks very well. It is perfectly suitable for your children. With 160GB of space, iPod classic means you can always have your entire music and movie library with you. iPod classic uses iTunes to sync the photos you have in iPhoto on a Mac. You can view photo slideshows complete with music and transitions on iPod classic, or play them on a TV using an optional Apple component or composite AV cable.

I think you have to buy Zune for your children. Listen to your favorite FM radio stations and click to tag the songs you like for later purchase when you sync your device with your PC.
    It has following features.
    Buy from FM
    Zune Pass
    Wireless Sync
    Device to Cloud
    Wireless Sharing
    Channels