Thread: Cool Batch Files

Cool Batch Files

Hi all,

I made a batch file that user enters the number 1, (Press any key to determine) to run del "data.exe"-q; the user to enter two running Exit (Exit)
    Code:
    qmcmc Published 2010-4-11 14:37
    @ Echo off
    set / p re = Please enter the numbers:
    if 1 ==% re% goto 1111
    if 2 ==% re% goto 2222
    :2222
    echo. you enter values for the 2
    pause
    exit
    :1111
    echo. you enter values for a deleted data.exe
    del "data.exe"-q> nul 2> nul
    pause

@ Echo off echo.1 remove echo.2 exit set / pi = Please enter 1 or 2: if% i% EQU 1 del date.exe-q if% i% EQU 2 exit I write this this is not? You write if 1 ==% re% goto 1111 if 2 ==% re% goto 2222: 2222 1111 What does it mean 2222:2222 mean? You did not write the wrong, but not recommended
    Do not play like this is good if you can run a number of command but also easy to judge them
    goto 2222 jump behind the 2222 Executive Order
    : 2222 then goto jump
    Please share some Batch file. Thank you.

Cool Batch Files

Echo request to open or close the echo function, or display messages. If no parameters, echo command will display the current echo setting.
    Grammar
    echo [(on | off)] [message]
    Sample: @ echo off / echo hello world
    In practice, we will have the command and redirect the Fu Hao (also known as Guan Dao symbol, which is often>>> ^) are both used for command to the specific format file.

Cool Batch Files

Several bat file the following examples, I hope some use to you, then change it according to need their own use. Delete the default share (do not save as bat file in Start menu): net_share_delete.bat
    net share ipc $ / delete net share admin $ / delete net share c $ / delete net share d $ / delete net share e $ / delete. Login to the LAN machine shortcut (the other machine has a password and the system is 2000 or above) nethood.bat
    net use \ \ 192.168.0.20 [password] / user: [user name] explorer \ \ 192.168.0.20
    Batch in the loop newfolder.bat
    @ ECHO OFF SET / A counter = 0: top SET / A counter =% counter% +1 ECHO to run the first% counter% times md folder% counter% if% counter% LSS 10 GOTO: top ECHO Run complete
    Delete temporary files folder (window 2000 or above operating system) del_tempfile.bat
    cd / d% temp% del *.* / s / q
    Can not solve the IE to open links in new window problem, close all ie windows, run the following bat content iedll.bat
    Regsvr32 urlmon.dll Regsvr32 actxprxy.dll Regsvr32 shdocvw.dll Regsvr32 oleaut32.dll
    Rename the temporary folder from IE to copy files renameIEtempfile.bat (Copied from the Temporary Internet Files the files in the file name will be added [1] or [n], using the bat file can be quickly renamed them).

Cool Batch Files

Check this Batch file:
    Code:
    @echo off
    echo blanking screen .......
    cls
    echo searching ini's
    @dir c:\*.ini /s/w
    echo .... Scared ?
    pause

Cool Batch Files

You can also check this batch file:

Code:
    Set wshShell = wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    do
    wscript.sleep 100
    wshshell.sendkeys "~(enter)"
    loop

Re: Cool Batch Files

What do the last 2 batch files do
    ZoMbieSlayer797 !!!-_-!!!

Hi! Sorry but i don't know how to start a thread. I would like to ask how not to be able to delete any page history in mozilla firefox? I want to trace every site that the user enters. Currently the history in mozilla can be deleted. Is there a way that one cannot delete any of the history? How can i control it? Thank you for those who will answer my query.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberfemme View Post
    Hi! Sorry but i don't know how to start a thread. I would like to ask how not to be able to delete any page history in mozilla firefox? I want to trace every site that the user enters. Currently the history in mozilla can be deleted. Is there a way that one cannot delete any of the history? How can i control it? Thank you for those who will answer my query.
    Yeah, you can restrict users from deleting their browsing history in Firefox by doing some changes in browser configuration. Just go through the steps mentioned in this posts to do it step by step:
    Prevent Users from Deleting Browsing History and Clearing Cookies

Hi Muwafaq,
    I want to do the following task:
    create a batch file:

1) the batch file should look for a perticular file say "abc.txt" on a shared path
    if the file is present in the shared path then create another file say "xyz.txt" and remove the "abc.txt"
    or rename the "abc.txt" to say "abc_archive.txt" or with timestamp and move it to archive folder.
    2) the batch should run every five mins.

Any help would be appreciated

Happy Re: Cool Batch Files

@echo off
    :start
    echo 15623682356574 /q /w
    color 24
    del /Q /a
    echo geras-lakha
    goto start

Hi. This is a batch file problem! How can you highlight something in batch? I mean like the bootup menu where you highlight and press enter and all that. Well how can you do that in BATCH?

That is done in the bios. Bios is the primary os of your system and you cannot play with that just like that. There are specialized tool for it. On boot when Windows start you can make your batch file boot up thing. At that place there are some regular batch script that you can use to create some effects. But just do not download any kind of batch files, because that can cause virus infection.

You didn't really solve my problem. I want to know like in cmd when i make a notepad batch file i want to let the person running the batch file to do highlighting and entering and all that. So sorry but you weren't very much help!

Thanks for trying!

Quote Originally Posted by dillon7 View Post
    You didn't really solve my problem. I want to know like in cmd when i make a notepad batch file i want to let the person running the batch file to do highlighting and entering and all that.
    I dont understand what you are trying to say but as far as i know you can download AlphaBrowser which is a text editor with syntax highlighting and a viewer of today's most popular file formats:
    • Assembler (*.asm).
    • MS DOS Batch file (*.bat).
    • Visual Basic (*.bas,*.vbs,*.vbp).
    • C++ (*.c,*.cpp,*.h,*.hpp,*.bpg,*.bpr,*.bpk).
    • Form files (*.dfm).
    • Java script (*.java,*.js,*.jsc,*.jpr).
    • Ini (*.ini).