Thread: Changing itunes font within mac

Changing itunes font within mac

I want to know something about the font manipulation in itunes within mac OS.Can you tell me anyone of you how to increase and decrease the size of the fonts in the notepad of the itunes .
    If you all have any idea about this so please tell me,how to do it.

Just make sure,you have done all the settings which can effect the display of the screen.you need to configure again all the display properties to change the occurrences.

I think you have some mistakes earlier which causes this error,you need to jump again in the property control of the system and check the display option and change the appropriate font of the system or select the default option.

If you are using itunes for windows and getting this type of problem to perform the setting changes then have to use the Teridon's iTunes Font Size Editor to change the fonts of the itune as you need.

The Teridon's iTunes Font Size Editor is one of the small toll which can enable you to interact with the internal settings of the software and capable to change the look and feel of the itune software.

Changing the font size of the song list

Font size of the song list

Using iTunes Font Size Editor ,you can edit the internal settings of the itunes and you can perform the different task.here I am going to show you how to change the font size of the playlist of iTunes.

iTunes provides you two different font sizes- "small" as 8pt and "large" as 10pt. You need to download the software from the internet and execute it.After execution of the application,it requires some font size to select and configuring all suggested parameters,you need to save it and see the playlist of the iTune .

Some one asked me to change the background color of the iTunes but I was then unable to give this answer and I have tried a lot to chnage this but not succeed.

After a long search on the internet and different documentation,tips and ticks about this matter but didn't find anything regarding this and at lat i got something which is very interactive and can help you a lot to implement this strategy.This link can help you to change the background color of the iTunes.

Thanks.

This is very interesting thing that you can change the background and all the things but you know what happened behind this.

The software act as a script which interact with the configuring components of the iTunes and the parameters which is being passed through the script changed the default and non-default behavior of the iTunes.

This is one of the example which can help you to write the script to change the components behavior and display.The script to change the default settings.