Thread: Free Proxies To Block Ads in Web Browser

Free Proxies To Block Ads in Web Browser

Hi all,

When you browsing your website, then you find out that there are many ads are pop up that will irritate you and also consuming your web speed. I will give you some proxies address that will block them.

# Proxomitron has a GUI, but it works well enough that its appearance can be overlooked. In this service Blocked ads are replaced with red text in brackets. The page load time is also not affected by this.

# You can also download the userContent.css file form floppymoose website. It is a text file that contains CSS rules. These CSS rules can used by your browser to control the appearance and adds of web pages.

Free Proxies To Block Ads in Web Browser

I will add some more proxies that will block add from website.

# iRejectTrash v.1.03 is a free tiny download that is just 200k size and block Internet advertisement with decreases the traffic of junk information to your computer. It also block dynamic HTML ads, media-rich ads, remove cookies and remove referrers from website.

# You can also download privoxy from the website. It is a non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for enhancing privacy and HTTP headers, controlling access, and removing ads.It has application for both stand-alone systems and multi-user networks. It will also secure the website form junk items and hackers.