Thread: Nokia Mobiles Secret Codes.

Nokia Mobiles Secret Codes.

Hello, I have purchased many mobiles of same company Nokia. Now i have got bored by remembering the codes for all this nokia mobiles. Can anybody help me to have all the secret codes of Nokia Mobiles ? Although i have many codes but still it would be accurate to confirm it before i use it. Because i do not want to do anything wrong with my mobile.

Nokia code for IMEI, Version, date of manufacturing, Life timer.

Here is the most common and most important code for nokia mobiles.

Code for IMEI : *#06#

Code for NOKIA Firmware version and date, Phone Model and Operator Variant : *#0000#

Code for Life Timer, Total amount of time you have spent on receiving and sending the calls : *#92702689#

Nokia Codes for batery, Lcd, factory setting.

In nokia mobiles there are tons and tons of codes but i have some really important and useful codes for you. It happens many time that you would be waiting for some calls and your mobile battery is much low to complete such calls, to deal with this kind of problem you can enter " *3370# " without quotes. Two more codes i have, one is for Restoring the Factory Settings " *#7780# ". If your LCD screen having some strange problems then you may try " *#67705646# " to clear the screen.

Secret Code for Full/Half Rate Codec in Nokia.

The code to activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) is " *#3370# " which will increase the strength of your signal, increasing the speed of GPRS, But battery will be consumed bit faster. To deactivate the same you can type " *#3370* " which will restart your phone and increase battery life by 30%.
    If you want to activate the Half Rate Codec then " *#4720# " is a code for it. And to deactivate the same " *#4720* " and phone will get restarted.

Codes for Diff Lock Status for Nokia.

1. " #pw+1234567890+1# " will show you the provider lock status.

2. " #pw+1234567890+2# " will show you the network lock status.

3. " #pw+1234567890+3# " will show you the country lock status.

4. " #pw+1234567890+4# " will show you the SIM Card Lock Status.

You can use “*” button in the above codes to obtain the “p","w” and “+” symbols on your screen.

Secret Codes for nokia.

1. " *#21# " you can use this to check the number that “All Calls” are
    diverted to.
    2. " *#2640# " will displays current security code.
    3. " *#30# " will show the private numbers.
    4. " *#43# " will let you to check the “Call Waiting” status.
    5. " *#61# " will allow you to check the number that “On No Reply” calls are diverted to.
    6. " *#62# " will allow you to check the number that “Divert If Unreachable(no service)” calls are diverted to.

Re: Codes for Diff Lock Status for Nokia.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUlrich View Post
    1. " #pw+1234567890+1# " will show you the provider lock status.

2. " #pw+1234567890+2# " will show you the network lock status.

3. " #pw+1234567890+3# " will show you the country lock status.

4. " #pw+1234567890+4# " will show you the SIM Card Lock Status.

You can use “*” button in the above codes to obtain the “p","w” and “+” symbols on your screen.
    Hi

Are those codes for handsets like the E75?..I cant always get them to work, or are they more useful on the earkier Nokia models?

dub

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydub View Post
    Are those codes for handsets like the E75?..I cant always get them to work, or are they more useful on the earkier Nokia models?
    Probably Yes. These codes are for all Nokia Mobiles. It may differ for the latest touchscreen handsets but still if they are with keypad (Touch and Type), these codes will work with them also. For more such Secret codes, you must check out this:
    Special Secrets & Codes for Mobile Phone

why i am also having same problem to unable to bring "W" while trying to apply #pw+code+1, i have nokia N900. all codes i can get beside "W" so due to this problem i deprived to get the new code or you please suggest about the problem.

saya punya nokia 2700 classic akan tetapi ketika akan memutar musik atau radio selalu menyatakan bahwa memori penuh. tolong solusinya

nokia 2700 classic saya ketika akan memutar musik atau radio selalu tertera memori penuh..........: No:
    saya sudah format dengan beberapa kode tapi tetap seperti itu. thanks sebelumnya: Thumbup1:

tell me codes for nokia x2-00

please can u help me to network unlock for nokia e5. that is note my nokia e5 from 3g uk network. and the serial number 355949042015353.

Quote Originally Posted by munawar syed View Post
    why i am also having same problem to unable to bring "W" while trying to apply #pw+code+1, i have nokia N900. all codes i can get beside "W" so due to this problem i deprived to get the new code or you please suggest about the problem.
    What do you mean by "unable to bring "W", can you please elaborate the problem that you are facing in details? If you are having any problems related to your mobile phone then simply go to its settings and reset the phone back to default but before that you will have to backup your device so that the data doesnt gets deleted.

Re: Nokia Mobiles Secret Codes.

Quote Originally Posted by maazir View Post
    tell me codes for nokia x2-00
    Below are some the Secret Codes for Nokia x2-00:

*3370# Activates Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) – Your phone uses the best sound quality but talk time is reduced by approx. 5%

#3370# Deactivates Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) OR *3370# ( Favourite )

*#4720# Activates Half Rate Codec – Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.

*#4720# Deactivates Half Rate Codec.

idea Re: Nokia code for IMEI, Version, date of manufacturing, Life timer.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashX View Post
    Here is the most common and most important code for nokia mobiles.

Code for IMEI : *#06#

Code for NOKIA Firmware version and date, Phone Model and Operator Variant : *#0000#

Code for Life Timer, Total amount of time you have spent on receiving and sending the calls : *#92702689#
    *#war0anty# (*#warranty#)

0=zero

Re: Nokia code for IMEI, Version, date of manufacturing, Life timer.

Quote Originally Posted by venugopalkrao View Post
    *#war0anty# (*#warranty#)

0=zero

Can you please explain that what is this and for what this is used? I typed the same on my nokia E5 but that does not showed me any result.

Re: Nokia Mobiles Secret Codes.

Quote Originally Posted by primarystd View Post
    please can u help me to network unlock for nokia e5. that is note my nokia e5 from 3g uk network. and the serial number 355949042015353.
    Follow the below method to unlock your nokia e5 mobile phone:
    • Power ON your Nokia mobile phone without your SIM card.
    • Now type: #PW+CODE+1# (Where CODE is your Nokia
    • unlock code)
    • Your phone should now show “SIM Restriction Off” and is unlocked.

Note: You must press the * key several times to get the characters for ‘P’ and ‘W’.