Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Drwatson Postmortem debugger error

Tips & Tweaks

Old 12-11-2009

sad Drwatson Postmortem debugger error

Hello friends,
I just encountered an error but from taskmanger i have endprocess of explorer i am facing this problem quiet often now for the past few days

any body has the solution

Old 13-11-2009

Re: Drwatson Postmortem debugger error

I will suggest you to buy a genuine copy of an Antivirus software, Dr.Watson is a inbuilt debugger in windows which runs in an event of faulty or wrong functioning of inbuilt windows processes. In your case, explorer is running bad, that means the process explorer may be infected with some virus. Do not ignore virus issues, as they are the most dreaded problems, which may cause you to loose data... Format your computer and clean install every software from scratch... All the best!
Old 13-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra.J View Post
I will suggest you to buy a genuine copy of an Antivirus software, Dr.Watson is a inbuilt debugger in windows which runs in an event of faulty or wrong functioning of inbuilt windows processes. In your case, explorer is running bad, that means the process explorer may be infected with some virus. Do not ignore virus issues, as they are the most dreaded problems, which may cause you to loose data... Format your computer and clean install every software from scratch... All the best!
which antivirus shld i opt for i have been using avg??
Old 13-11-2009

I have been using Net Protector, It is the best according to me, i have been using it since 14 months now, It costs only $10 to $12, I got it for Rs. 500/-
Old 13-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra.J View Post
I have been using Net Protector, It is the best according to me, i have been using it since 14 months now, It costs only $10 to $12, I got it for Rs. 500/-
can u provide it to me is it 1 time liscense or have to renew
Old 14-11-2009

Rs.500/- for a year... Well, I cannot provide it, You can buy it from any Software vendor. Where do you stay? PM me for more details...

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , ,