| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Login to a single site with multiple accounts
By default, most sites (like Yahoo, Gmail or Facebook) does allow you to connect to a single account from your browser. Here's how to fix it.
If you have two accounts on Yahoo, Gmail or Facebook, you need to change the account, close the session with the first account (or quit Firefox) and then reopen the session with another account. It is possible to connect simultaneously to multiple accounts on a single site using the Extended CookiePie. You can, for example, have a tab for the account firstname.lastname@example.org
and another for the email@example.com
- To get this free extension, please visit this webpage and click on the link Install extension then, if necessary, on the Allow button at the top of the window, and then click Install Now.
- Restart Firefox to apply the changes.
- Start by opening two tabs (eg using twice the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + T). Right click on the first tab and choose the command Toggle On / Off CookiePie. A small orange circle appears.
- Visit the site yahoo.com or gmail.com and log in using your first login and password.
- Now click the second tab, select the command Toggle On / Off CookiePie, you can also visit the site and log in using the second identifier.
- You can now view the messages simultaneously on both accounts.