Thread: How to Send and receive e-mail on Windows Mobile

How to Send and receive e-mail on Windows Mobile

Hi friends,

I know that nowadays many people have Windows Mobile with them but they don't know how to send & receive e-mail on Windows Mobile. This includes e-mails with attachments such as text files, photos, sound files, and short videos. Your mobile phone can run multiple e-mail accounts at the same time. At the same time you can also access Internet e-mail accounts that you have set up on your computer through an Internet service provider (ISP) such as Hotmail or Yahoo! Mail. But for you need to follow few steps which are as follows :-

First you need to install Microsoft Outlook account on your mobile. If you already have it then you need to follow the below steps:-

1. First press on Start then goto Messaging and then goto New E-mail Account.

2. Over here enter your e-mail address, and then select Next. Now under your e-mail provider, tap Exchange server, and then tap twice on Next.

3. After which i will ask you to enter the server address, over here enter teh server address and after that enter your user name and network password, and the name of the domain to which your computer is connected.

4. Then select on Save password to synchronize your device with your computer automatically, and select Next. Now select E-mail and any other data that you want to synchronize with Exchange Server, and then tap Finish.

Compose and sending e-mail on Windows Mobile

Now if you need to Compose and sending e-mail on Windows Mobile then you need to follow the below steps:-

1. First click on Start then goto Messaging, and then scroll to and tap an e-mail account. Now click on Menu and select on New.

2. In the To field, enter the recipient's e-mail address, or you can even insert an e-mail address from your contacts, then again select Menu , then goto Add Recipient, and then select a name.

3. In the Subject field, enter a brief description of the message content.

4. Scroll to or tap the message area and enter your message.

5. Tap Send.

If you want to send an e-mail from call history then follow the below steps:-

1. For that you need to click on Start goto Phone and select Call History.

2. Then scroll to and then tap the contact to which you want to send an e-mail.

3. Now click on Menu and then goto Open Contact.

4. Scroll to and then tap Send e-mail and click on e-mail account.

5. In the Subject field, enter a brief description of the message content.

6. Scroll to or tap the message area and enter your message and select Send option.

How to Send and receive e-mail on Windows Mobile

Thanks Aarpitt for providing such kind of steps for sending and receiving e-mail on Windows Mobile, i was finding for steps only and i have got it. I have also try to find and posted many query for it. But none of them solved my query. I would suggest all my friend to visit techarena regularly if they face any problem.

Re: How to Send and receive e-mail on Windows Mobile

good.................................
    HAKIM