Thread: Most useful Google Tricks

Most useful Google Tricks

There are some tricks that every user must be aware while doing Google search. Searching on Google can be a magical experience once you find out how to make your search queries efficient. Together I think they represent the apex of the grand possibilities associated with Google search manipulation tricks.Here are some trick that you must know:-

• Force Google recognize faces:
      • If you want to search an image of a particular person and don't want to get result of any thing else than a special URL parameter in Google's Image search will help you out. You just need to add &imgtype=face in the end of your image search url. This is a neat trick you can use on a Google Image search to filter the search results so that they include only images of people. This will just display images of faces, without any inanimate objects.

• Browse Open Webcams Worldwide
      • Take a randomly distributed streaming video tour of the world by Google for live open access video search webcams. This can not ever be the most productive Google trick, but it is interesting. One thing you need to remember is that you can be encouraged to an ActiveX control or Java runtime environment to install your browser to allow certain video stream formats to view.

• Find the time of any location
      • Many of us would probably work for client who are based in different places. And the communication must be conducted in such cases often carried out. But before a communication you should know what time zone the place you would otherwise cause a malfunction. I have seen people installing time zone software for showing the time of the place they would call. But with Google at your hands, do not install software.

Re: Most useful Google Tricks

I also i trick that help me to Search Google Without Advertisements. I like the Google Ads, but if you don't than this trick can help you out. Just Use this URL to search in google. 'google.com/search?output=googleabout'.

Also there is a trick to get Meanings of any word in an instant. You don't need to carry a dictionary or any dictionary software any more only to find out a meaning of a word. With its wealth of information in the hands of Google, a piece of cake to the meaning of the word to learn. Use only define: keyword. The meaning would of course be shown, but also a range of other compounds that an alternative definition could also spread the link to read more about it.

Re: Most useful Google Tricks

This is really nice. Thanks for sharing this useful info. My friends has also shown me a trick regarding movies that i would like to share here. If you type in movies along with your zip codes, the result will show you a list of all movies playing in your area along with theaters and times. Isn't it nice ?