If your CPU too hot, it can cause reboots intempestifs of the computer, instability, or even destroy the processor itself.
To cool the processor there are several solutions:
- Improve air exchange in the box by reorganizing the ground to maximize air circulation:
- Ensure that fresh air from outside is oriented components with high temperatures (CPU, graphics card, etc.).
- Ensure that the air from the hot components is vented outside the case.
- Remove the dust accumulated in the box with a bomb in compressed air. This type of aerosol provided specifically for this type of use is generally less than 10 euros in trade.
- Choices for a ventirad (Heater + Fan) more efficient (attention to noise).
- Use a software tool such as cooling CPU Idle.
How to find temperature of my processor
There are several ways to know the temperature of the CPU:
- By accessing the BIOS setup
- Using software such as SpeedFan or HWmonitor
- By installing a probe on the CPU hardware