Thread: How to print list of files in vista

How to print list of files in vista

Hi all,
    I have lots of files in one folder. I want to print them all in one go. I have windows vista installed on my system. Is there any possible way to print the list of files directly from the folder?

All suggestions are welcome.

Re: How to print list of files in vista

There is no option in windows explorer to print the contents of a directory. Print a File List is one application that can send file listings to your printer, an HTML document or to a spreadsheet. You can configure it to list file names only, or include file date, type, size, and extension. Add or remove columns to your list before you print.

Directory Lister Pro 1.14 can create and print listings of files from selected directories on hard disks, cd-roms, dvd-roms, floppys, usb storages and network shares. he listing can be in HTML, text or CSV format. You can print standard information like file name, extension, type. Another set of columns you can print is for Microsoft Office files (DOC, XLS, PPT) so you can see document title, author, keywords etc. without opening these files one after another.

Karen's Directory Printer is the best application for printing list of files. You can print the name of every file on a drive, along with the file's size, date and time of last modification, and attributes. The list of files can be sorted by name, size, date created, date last modified, or date of last access.