Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to play DVD on Nintendo Wii?

Tips & Tweaks

Old 21-05-2009

How to play DVD on Nintendo Wii?

Hi,
I have Nintendo Wii and i would love to play my DVDs on it. Can i put dvd feature n Wii? Is it work? Anyone have any idea?

Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Old 21-05-2009

Re: How to play DVD on Nintendo Wii?

The Wii only plays Wii and Gamecube games. If you try to put any other discs such as CDs, DVDs, or Blu-Ray Discs, it wont load on Wii menu. The Wii just plays Wii games and Gamecube games, and that's pretty much it for the media it can handle.
Old 21-05-2009

Follow this link on gallery of Guide to watching DVDs on Wii. You need to download small file to work out this trick. You can pop into the Mplayer app from the Homebrew Channel, put any video DVD in the drive.
Old 21-05-2009

Download Wondershare DVD to Wii Converter. It will convert DVD to Wii AVI format for playback with your Wii player. Wondershare DVD to Wii Converter is a value-added tool to make your Nintendo Wii a movie player. It can convert DVD to Wii AVI format with excellent output quality.

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , ,