How to find out iPhone bootloader ?
This guide will explain you how the boot loader out of your iPhone.
- IPhone, which you can activate and jailbreak
Should your iPhone fresh from the box (OOTB), so you can find only the iPhone firmware with this guide .
iPhone firmware and baseband version to find out out and used depending on the firmware version of the following instructions:
iPhone 1.0.2 jailbreak and activation
iPhone 1.1.1 jailbreak and activation
iPhone 1.1.2 jailbreak and activation
You cam check this for jailbreak and activation - How to Unlock iPhone 2G Firmware 2.0.1 (No Jailbreak) and How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G Firmware 2.2.1 ?
After your jailbroken your iPhone and active,
Please follow these steps:
1. Starts the "installer" through the Jailbreak on your iPhone.
2. After the sources were renewed, it clicks on "install" and
scroll down to the new group "Tools".
3. Here you will find an application called "BBInfo"
Your installed with a click on it here, then top
on "Install" and confirmed it again with "Install".
4. Once this application has been installed,
do you deal with the Home button back to the Springboard (Main Menu).
5. Here, you should now find a new icon, where "BBInfo" anything is. This with a click.
6. After two seconds, the program has the data is read and your iPhone should now show.
7. At "boot loader version" now you can find the version of your bootloader.
That's it ;-)
Re: How to find out iPhone bootloader ?
Another method of checking the version of the Bootloader is using to manufacture the phone. If it was manufactured before September 2008, then 5.8. After this date, the probability is very high 5.9 to 6.2 or later.
How to use pHaseBanDowngrader : see below
For those whose Bootloader 5.8 is follow the steps below:
1. Download pHaseBanDowngrader version 1.0.
2. Enter your phone via SSH and put in the downloaded directory (phasebandowngrader) inside the directory "/ Applications /".
3. In MobileTerminal.app, type "login" and fill "root" as user name (user), password (password) is "alpine".
4. Now type "cd / Applications / phasebandowngrader & &. / Phasebandowngrader" and follow the instructions that will appear on the screen
5. Now you can benefit from unlocking Yellowsn0w. Find a good tutorial here.
How to use 3G BaseBand Downgrader : see below
With this trick you can also downgrade your baseband of iPhone 3G -from 2.30.03 to 2.28.00 It is the same as pHaseBanDowngrader. You can download from Cydia. Open the application, you acknowledge and then Install.
I wish you GOOD LUCK!
If you have bootloader version 5.9, these tutorials will not affect your phone in any way (positive or negative), the phone staying in the same state after restarting.
|Tags: activation, bootloader, iphone, jailbreak|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "How to find out iPhone bootloader ?"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Cannot find On-The-Go playlist on iPhone 4||Molly1||Portable Devices||5||16-02-2011 10:11 PM|
|How to set up Find my iPhone account for free on 3G||Amira||Portable Devices||5||16-02-2011 12:12 AM|
|'find my iphone' application in iphone||Diellza||Portable Devices||4||25-12-2010 02:21 AM|
|iPhone 4 not able to find my home network||RAJni-Gandha||Portable Devices||3||12-12-2010 08:03 PM|
|Find My iPhone Without MobileMe||Transporter||Portable Devices||6||20-05-2010 10:38 PM|