| || |
Join Date: May 2009
Tips to customise MAC OS Desktop
Here is the basic tip to customize your computers desktop running on Mac OS. If you are bored with same old background the do this.
- Choose System Preferences from Apple Menu. A System Preferences window will pop-up.
- Select Desktop & Screen Saver button.
- Select on the Desktop tab. On the right side you have default images of Mac. And on the left side you have an category of images.
- Select any image you like. There are plenty of them.
- As you click on the thumbnail of a image the desktop background will change. By this you can see a preview.
- Now Close the window.