Here is the basic tip to customize your computers desktop running on Mac OS. If you are bored with same old background the do this.
- Choose System Preferences from Apple Menu. A System Preferences window will pop-up.
- Select Desktop & Screen Saver button.
- Select on the Desktop tab. On the right side you have default images of Mac. And on the left side you have an category of images.
- Select any image you like. There are plenty of them.
- As you click on the thumbnail of a image the desktop background will change. By this you can see a preview.
- Now Close the window.