Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to get most visited sites preview in Firefox - new tab

Tips & Tweaks

Old 14-05-2009

How to get most visited sites preview in Firefox - new tab

If you visit any site regularly and don't want to type it again and again. Then in Firefox you will get the most visits sites as thumbnails and you recent bookmarked pages as a list on the right side of your Firefox window. You just need to download latest Google Toolbar. It it similar feature from Google's Chrome.
You don't like the new feature of the Firefox, you can disable it easily from following steps:
  • Open Firefox window
  • Right click the Google logo in the Google toolbar
  • Click on Options
  • And just Untick the 'Enable the Google new tab page' box

Old 14-05-2009

Re: How to get most visited sites preview in Firefox - new tab

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I was looking for the info on disabling this option in firefox. I like the google toolbar so i don't want to uninstall it. Now i can have google toolbar in firefox with that new tab feature disabled. Thank you again.

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: ,