| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Prevent Iphone from Opening iPhoto
I know that like me many people love mac OS,but they would be really get frustrated whenever they to connect there Iphone to computer iPhoto would automatically gets opened and would be really got tried, but don't worry friends i have got a solution for you where you can stop opening your iPhoto when you connect to your Mac machine.
- First you need to launch iPhoto
- Now in menu bar of iPhoto, you will get Preferences tab select it.
- Select the General table in Preferences dialog
- Over here by default, the Connecting camera opens: option is set to iPhoto.Set this option to No Application to disable iPhoto from launching automatically.
- Finally close your iPhoto application and reboot your computer once.