| || |
Join Date: May 2008
How to add contacts in Google maps
- Go to the online Google Maps. Then be sure to be logged in to your Google. If this is not the case, click Login at the top right. If your username appears in the top right, click on the option Set a default address.
- Enter your address and zip code in the blank field that appears and then click the Save button.
- Now it will display place which you save . This address will automatically be there when you connect to Google Maps if you're logged into your Google account.
- Now that the default address is set, go in Gmail, and more specifically in the address book. If you are using Google's webmail, you must have registered addresses in your contacts. Go to one of your listings and contacts click map next to the address.
- Very quickly, you see the contact address shown on the map with basic information, including contact name and address. Now click the Save to My Maps.
- You then see a popup menu appear. Click to select Create a new map and click the Save button.
- In the left window, enter the name of this card that will bring together some kind of contact. These may include professional, personal, civic
- And on the map, enter a name for your contact and edit as you wish information on. You can save a photo, leave as is, change the icon depending on contact .... Then click the OK button.
- Once all the data entered, click the Save button sue then Done in the left of the window.
- It's done, your address and its location on the card is registered. To access in the future, we must go to the My Maps section and then check the box corresponding to your contacts.