| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2009
Re: How to remove the black bars of a video
- Fraction frame rate settings helps the user to set the frame rates to the decimal point and get out of the "usual" frame rates.
- It is possible for the user to capture video formats. Thus you can add formats that your card or settings might not be supporting.
- Provides with the facility to reduce noise and swap field.
- use can improve the sound quality by inputting the level monitoring for audio.
- you can integrate both Motion JPEG and MPEG-1 decoders,
- User can replace the audio tracks,
- user can edit filters, which includes fliping, resizing, deinterlacing, and many others
- Allows the user to recompress/decompress the video and audio
- Provides the ability to clip and append video without having to re-render or recompress the file.