| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2008
How to Translate Emails In Outlook
If you use Outlook 2003 or 2007 and you often receive emails in foreign languages, know that Microsoft offers the Microsoft Translator little plugin. This will allow you to translate automatically via Live Translator, a word, a paragraph or a whole text, contained in a message. A translation that you can also perform for the emails you send.
- In your Web browser, Click Here to access the download page of Microsoft Translator.
- Save the file to your hard drive.
- Once the download is complete, click Run.
- Confirm the operation.
- In the wizard that opens, double click on the Next button.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
- Now, to translate text in an email, select it.
- Click the right mouse button on the selection, then click on Translate Translate.
- In the pane that appears, change if necessary the source language and one in which you want to translate.
- The translated text is displayed below.
- In the case of writing a message, click the Insert button to insert the translation in your message.