Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast

Thread: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote Originally Posted by ganeshdafade View Post
    i have chinese suny ericssom mobile, when i connect to PC , 4 option on the mobile screen that 1.mass storage, 2. modam 3. pc syn 4. Mobile can not connet to PC. let me know how to connect ?
    Well, as you have said, simply choose the mass storage feature when connecting your mobile phone to the pc. But if you dont have memory card in your mobile phone then it will not detect its card on your computer. Another thing is, you need to install the pc suite for your phone on the pc so that it can detect its phone memory, check its cd/dvd that came with the phone, it might have the software.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by spearMan View Post
    I havent heard of any chinese version of mobile phone with ic d90 or so. You can however try to refer to its manual and see if this phones firmware or software can be updated or not, so that it can support third party applications like facebook or whatever you want, but I have a doubt that it wont, being a china mobile phone.
    sorry the phone is a LC D90 or a M501 tv

Quote Originally Posted by tek42 View Post
    I have a lC D90 or else it called lc m501 and we looking for codes to update the phone memory cause i cant put mxit and facebook on my phone cause the memory is only 45k
    First of all you cannot update firmware for any of chinese mobiles. They are made with different concept and not like nokia, samsung, lg, sony etc.. Hence they dont provide firmware. Secondly, what you mean by updating phone memory ?? If you dont have enough space, you will need to delete some data or apps installed in phone memory. Put SD card and install / move all that in SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by tek42 View Post
    I have a lC D90 or else it called lc m501 and we looking for codes to update the phone memory cause i cant put mxit and facebook on my phone cause the memory is only 45k
    When i go the internet with my phone and it is about to open page it tells me (NOT ENOUGH MEMORY)same when i try to get on facebook.Please could somebody help me.

When i go the internet with my phone and it is about to open page it tells me (NOT ENOUGH MEMORY)same when i try to get on facebook.Please could somebody help me.
    I think that shikhar has already answered your question
    If you dont have enough space, you will need to delete some data or apps installed in phone memory. Put SD card and install / move all that in SD card.

Guys, i need some help , i bought 2 bmw z8 chinese cell phones and when i make call it says "unable to connect???

i already tried hard reset, restore and still nothing???

please help

the mobile info is :

MAUI.08B.W08.52.MP.V28
    BRABCH:08B
    MT25_08B_GEMINI
    BUILD:REV469
    SERIAL=MT012345678901234567
    BUILD TIME:2010/06/04
    VERSION:REV 1

Quote Originally Posted by ljubisa1986 View Post
    Guys, i need some help , i bought 2 bmw z8 chinese cell phones and when i make call it says "unable to connect???

i already tried hard reset, restore and still nothing???
    You have to first check check the band selection and your location, it may be that your network operator use 900/1800 band but phone accepts only 850/1900 (or vice versa). If you are sure that band selection is not a problem - you have to think about hardware reason. In most cases this kind of fault is a result of damaged hardware
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I already checked that, my country network uses 900/1800 and the phone uses 850,900,1800,1900, 850/1800 , 900/1800, 850/1900, and auto.

The problem is that when i insert the sim card, there is network, and my provider name, but when i make call it says unable to connect...

I already checked that, my country network uses 900/1800 and the phone uses 850,900,1800,1900, 850/1800 , 900/1800, 850/1900, and auto.

The problem is that when i insert the sim card, there is network, and my provider name, but when i make call it says unable to connect...
    Where excatly are you trying to make a call, that is within your city premises or outside the country? You need to check if roaming is enabled if you want to call to outside countries. Also, is it a prepaid mobile service that you are using or a postpaid one? Can you check whether the same sim card is working on other cell phones.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    Where excatly are you trying to make a call, that is within your city premises or outside the country? You need to check if roaming is enabled if you want to call to outside countries. Also, is it a prepaid mobile service that you are using or a postpaid one? Can you check whether the same sim card is working on other cell phones.
    I am trying to make a call inside my country, normal call, let`s say to my other phone. The sim card that i have is prepaid, and its working on another phone. When i insert it, to these two bmwz phones, it finds the network but unable to connect when i make the call.

I am trying to make a call inside my country, normal call, let`s say to my other phone. The sim card that i have is prepaid, and its working on another phone. When i insert it, to these two bmwz phones, it finds the network but unable to connect when i make the call.
    Are you sure that the phone is not unlocked to a network? Anyways, were you able to call from the same phone previously or if it is bought newly from the market, then i would recommend you to get it replaced as there might be some problem with the phone itself.

Its bought online from China, and shipped to a U.S base, now i am home and i wanted to use them but nothing. I even enter those Engineering modes and factory setting modes, changed some settings but still same thing... :-(

Its bought online from China, and shipped to a U.S base, now i am home and i wanted to use them but nothing. I even enter those Engineering modes and factory setting modes, changed some settings but still same thing... :-(
    Seems that the phone is afterall at fault indeed as nothing is working. You should have known that it is better to buy a branded product where you can get warranty for same as well replacements, rather than going for the junkyards.

I know, but the look of the phone is nice, i already have iphone 3, and wanted this one just for fun. but it came out that nothing is working except the fm radio and the games...

i have samsung S5360 china fone dual sim, i need a reset factory code and more codes!!!!! thing

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast