Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Tips & Tweaks


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #46  
Old 14-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,545
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshdafade View Post
i have chinese suny ericssom mobile, when i connect to PC , 4 option on the mobile screen that 1.mass storage, 2. modam 3. pc syn 4. Mobile can not connet to PC. let me know how to connect ?
Well, as you have said, simply choose the mass storage feature when connecting your mobile phone to the pc. But if you dont have memory card in your mobile phone then it will not detect its card on your computer. Another thing is, you need to install the pc suite for your phone on the pc so that it can detect its phone memory, check its cd/dvd that came with the phone, it might have the software.
__________________
In The Absence Of Light
Darkness Prevail's
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 16-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearMan View Post
I havent heard of any chinese version of mobile phone with ic d90 or so. You can however try to refer to its manual and see if this phones firmware or software can be updated or not, so that it can support third party applications like facebook or whatever you want, but I have a doubt that it wont, being a china mobile phone.
sorry the phone is a LC D90 or a M501 tv
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 17-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 455
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek42 View Post
I have a lC D90 or else it called lc m501 and we looking for codes to update the phone memory cause i cant put mxit and facebook on my phone cause the memory is only 45k
First of all you cannot update firmware for any of chinese mobiles. They are made with different concept and not like nokia, samsung, lg, sony etc.. Hence they dont provide firmware. Secondly, what you mean by updating phone memory ?? If you dont have enough space, you will need to delete some data or apps installed in phone memory. Put SD card and install / move all that in SD card.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 23-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek42 View Post
I have a lC D90 or else it called lc m501 and we looking for codes to update the phone memory cause i cant put mxit and facebook on my phone cause the memory is only 45k
When i go the internet with my phone and it is about to open page it tells me (NOT ENOUGH MEMORY)same when i try to get on facebook.Please could somebody help me.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 23-01-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 258
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
When i go the internet with my phone and it is about to open page it tells me (NOT ENOUGH MEMORY)same when i try to get on facebook.Please could somebody help me.
I think that shikhar has already answered your question
Quote:
If you dont have enough space, you will need to delete some data or apps installed in phone memory. Put SD card and install / move all that in SD card.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 15-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Guys, i need some help , i bought 2 bmw z8 chinese cell phones and when i make call it says "unable to connect???

i already tried hard reset, restore and still nothing???

please help

the mobile info is :

MAUI.08B.W08.52.MP.V28
BRABCH:08B
MT25_08B_GEMINI
BUILD:REV469
SERIAL=MT012345678901234567
BUILD TIME:2010/06/04
VERSION:REV 1
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 15-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,545
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljubisa1986 View Post
Guys, i need some help , i bought 2 bmw z8 chinese cell phones and when i make call it says "unable to connect???

i already tried hard reset, restore and still nothing???
You have to first check check the band selection and your location, it may be that your network operator use 900/1800 band but phone accepts only 850/1900 (or vice versa). If you are sure that band selection is not a problem - you have to think about hardware reason. In most cases this kind of fault is a result of damaged hardware
__________________
In The Absence Of Light
Darkness Prevail's
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 15-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

I already checked that, my country network uses 900/1800 and the phone uses 850,900,1800,1900, 850/1800 , 900/1800, 850/1900, and auto.

The problem is that when i insert the sim card, there is network, and my provider name, but when i make call it says unable to connect...
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 15-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,545
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljubisa1986 View Post
I already checked that, my country network uses 900/1800 and the phone uses 850,900,1800,1900, 850/1800 , 900/1800, 850/1900, and auto.

The problem is that when i insert the sim card, there is network, and my provider name, but when i make call it says unable to connect...
Where excatly are you trying to make a call, that is within your city premises or outside the country? You need to check if roaming is enabled if you want to call to outside countries. Also, is it a prepaid mobile service that you are using or a postpaid one? Can you check whether the same sim card is working on other cell phones.
__________________
In The Absence Of Light
Darkness Prevail's
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 15-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
Where excatly are you trying to make a call, that is within your city premises or outside the country? You need to check if roaming is enabled if you want to call to outside countries. Also, is it a prepaid mobile service that you are using or a postpaid one? Can you check whether the same sim card is working on other cell phones.
I am trying to make a call inside my country, normal call, let`s say to my other phone. The sim card that i have is prepaid, and its working on another phone. When i insert it, to these two bmwz phones, it finds the network but unable to connect when i make the call.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 16-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,878
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljubisa1986 View Post
I am trying to make a call inside my country, normal call, let`s say to my other phone. The sim card that i have is prepaid, and its working on another phone. When i insert it, to these two bmwz phones, it finds the network but unable to connect when i make the call.
Are you sure that the phone is not unlocked to a network? Anyways, were you able to call from the same phone previously or if it is bought newly from the market, then i would recommend you to get it replaced as there might be some problem with the phone itself.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 16-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Its bought online from China, and shipped to a U.S base, now i am home and i wanted to use them but nothing. I even enter those Engineering modes and factory setting modes, changed some settings but still same thing... :-(
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 16-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 6,878
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljubisa1986 View Post
Its bought online from China, and shipped to a U.S base, now i am home and i wanted to use them but nothing. I even enter those Engineering modes and factory setting modes, changed some settings but still same thing... :-(
Seems that the phone is afterall at fault indeed as nothing is working. You should have known that it is better to buy a branded product where you can get warranty for same as well replacements, rather than going for the junkyards.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 17-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

I know, but the look of the phone is nice, i already have iphone 3, and wanted this one just for fun. but it came out that nothing is working except the fm radio and the games...
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-03-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1
Re: All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

i have samsung S5360 china fone dual sim, i need a reset factory code and more codes!!!!! thing
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
China Mobile Secret Codes HellBoy21 Tips & Tweaks 65 08-05-2012 12:21 PM
Samsung mobile phone secret codes Macfly Portable Devices 9 30-04-2012 11:06 PM
Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles Flux Tips & Tweaks 13 24-04-2012 12:33 AM
China Mobile Secret Codes - Part 2 Jerry Tips & Tweaks 31 30-11-2011 01:47 AM
Samsung F480 mobile phone Secret Codes AniketS Portable Devices 10 03-03-2010 07:24 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:08 PM.