As we all know windows seven is much advanced OS comes with many new and useful features. Here is one more tip that helps you to pin your recycle bin to taskbar of your desktop.
To do so, follow this steps:-
1. Right click on a empty space on the desktop and click on New and Shortcut.
2. For the location, type %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe shell:RecycleBinFolder and click on the Next button.
3. For the name, type Recycle Bin and click on the Finish button.
4. Right click on the new Recycle Bin shortcut on the desktop and click on Properties.
5. Under the Shortcut tab, click on the Change Icon button.
6. In the "Look for icons..." line, type %SystemRoot%\system32\imageres.dll and press enter.
7. Select the Recycle Bin icon and click on OK.
8. Click on OK
9. Drag the new Recycle Bin shortcut onto the taskbar until you see the Pin to Taskbar pop-up and drop it.
10. The Recycle Bin is now pinned to the taskbar.