Thread: Printing a Part of Picture

Printing a Part of Picture

hello, I want to zoom a picture and print it after (Actually i Have a photo with 2 faces I want to zoom on one face print it After ) I have picasa can we do with it ? if so how? or Tell me if there exists a small software available for download (free if possible) for this purpose Thanks in Advance for your Suggestion

Re: Printing a Part of Picture

Hello , Do not zoom in (display) but the crop (remove what you do not want to print). After then you print the size that you want, it is independent of the display Crop the background. or other Remove busy and r unnecessary background clutter that detracts from or draws attention away from the main subject. If desired, replace the background with another image, objects, or colors.

You can crop any picture except an animated GIF picture by using the Crop command. To crop an animated GIF, trim the picture in an animated GIF editing program, and then insert the picture again.

1. Select the picture you want to crop.
    2. On the Picture toolbar, click Crop .

Note If the Picture toolbar is not visible, click Toolbars on the View menu, and then click Picture.
    3. Position the cropping tool over a cropping handle and then do one of the following: To crop one side, drag the center handle on that side inward.
    4. To crop equally on two sides at once, hold down CTRL as you drag the center handle on either side inward.
    5. To crop equally on all four sides at once, hold down CTRL as you drag a corner handle inward.
    6. On the Picture toolbar, click Crop to turn off the Crop command.

Sometimes cropping a picture can improve it dramatically. Cropping can be used to:

• Enlarge the main subject
    • Eliminate things that distract attention from the subject
    • Change the format to fit a standard frame size

Check this Software it will allow you to easily crop your pictures at home,
    KODAK EASYSHARE Software's simple picture-editing tools let you enhance, share, print, and organize you digital pictures from your home computer.
    Download EasyShare Software now for free