Do you know that you can display a webpage as your desktop wallpaper? Yes, you can and without using any third party tools. To do this follow these steps:-
1. Open Notepad application.
2. Type in the below code in the opened Notepad.
<iframe src=http://www.techarena.in width=100% height=100%></iframe>
Here replace 'techarena.in' with your favorite site (if any!).
3. Next, save the file with extension .html (ex: techarena.html) on the desktop.
4. Right-click on Desktop > Properties > Desktop > Browse and open the saved page.
5. Now read your favorite site without opening the browser. Enjoy!