How to find the correct program for unknown file ?
OpenWith.org is a website which shows what are the various file extensions used in Windows and DOS universe. The site has now available free software that tells you just the tools needed to read files not recognized by your system.
- Begin by downloading the program.
- Warning: When installing, be sure to uncheck the box "I agree to install PC MightyMax 2009" not to install the program comes with Adware.
- Once the program is installed, right-click on a file not recognized by the system.
- Select "OpenWith.org-How do I open this?" From the context menu.
- A dialog box displays the explanation of this extension and shows different programs to use.
- Click on the Download link listed next to the application that you want to download and install a software that can read the file so far unknown.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "How to find the correct program for unknown file ?"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|error Firefox can't find the file at jar:file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Mozilla Firefox/omni.ja!/||ermahgerd||Technology & Internet||3||10-09-2012 10:50 AM|
|Unknown caller id on 3G service but getting correct ID switching to EDGE or GSM service||Chheda||Portable Devices||2||17-01-2012 10:52 PM|
|C program is unable to give correct output||Ujagar||Software Development||4||29-01-2010 07:45 PM|
|Execution of program can not find the file||Gunner 1||Software Development||5||13-01-2010 10:42 AM|
|Disable ‘Use the Web service to find the correct program’ displayed in Windows Vista||Charlton||Tips & Tweaks||0||20-03-2009 05:43 PM|