| || |
| || |
Join Date: Nov 2005
To find the classic menus in Word 2007
If the new Office ribbon present in Word 2007 disturbs you and that you do not find any more the functions that you use in the previous models of Word, not of panic! Thanks to a small free utility, you can find the menus of Word 2003 in Word 2007.
- In your navigator Web, go to the http://www.ubit.ch/software/ubitmenu-languages/ address.
- Click on the bond UBitMenu UK of the column setup.exe
- Record the file on your hard drive.
- Once the finished remote loading, click on the save file button.
- Follow the instructions of the assistant of installation.
- Click finally on the Finish button.
- From now on, a new Menu mitre in the Office ribbon gives access to you the old menus and orders of Word 2003.