Thread: Synchronize Windows XP clock with Internet Time

Synchronize Windows XP clock with Internet Time

In windows XP operating system you are able to synchronize your computer clock with the help of internet standard time server. Actually this feature is available in windows XP operating system by default is enabled, and if not then you are able to enable it, jsut select the check box “Automatically synchronize with an internet time server” option. Then your computer system will actually update time with internet time server but you are also able to force your computer system for quick synchronization. For having manual synchronizing you just have to click the "Update Now" button.

Re: Synchronize Windows XP clock with Internet Time

Steps To Synchronize Windows XP Clock

Just double click on the computer clock button and then go to “Internet Time” tab which is below “Date and Time Properties” in windows operating system. Then try to tick the check box labeled “Automatically synchronize with an internet time server”, and then you can choose the alternative time server using drop down list. In this you are able to search for the time to be successfully synchronized with time.windows.com.

This way you are able to keep the system time of windows operating system correct. Similarly, you don't have to keep updating the time of windows clock. Do post your comments regarding this article.

The answer is good but the problem I am facing is I am not seeing that Internet tab in Data & Time toolbar. I guess its because my PC is in the network (which is true). If so can you help me how do I synchronize my clock within a domain? I dont want to contact my Admin for this

Quote Originally Posted by hmuktamath View Post
    The answer is good but the problem I am facing is I am not seeing that Internet tab in Data & Time toolbar. I guess its because my PC is in the network (which is true). If so can you help me how do I synchronize my clock within a domain? I dont want to contact my Admin for this
    You can only do this if you have full rights and if your admin has given you a limited account then you cant do it, so get an admin account for yourself as well.

I think you have to do it with your admins help

If there is any way you can do if without admin then let us all know.
    IF YOU CAN'T Convince THEM ...

CONFUSE THEM ...