I know that many people would don't know how to enable/disable built-in administrator account in Windows 7.But don't worry i have got a very simple solution, for that you need to follow the below steps:-
- Click on Start Menu.
- In the Search box, type lusrmgr.msc and press Enter.
- In the left pane, click on the Users folder.
- Now Right click on Administrator in the Middle Panel and click on Properties.
- To Enable the Buit-in Administrator Account
- Uncheck the Account is disabled box.
- Go to step 7.
- To Disable the Buit-in Administrator Account
- Check the Account is disabled box.
- Click on OK.
- Close the Local Users and Groups window.
- Now Log off, for changes to get affected.
Following are my PC Configuration
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz
G31 Asrock Motherboard with Intel chipset
256 Nvidia Graphic Card