| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Configure MSN Messenger through the Windows Firewall in Windows XP
Follow the steps given below to configure MSN messenger through the windows firewall in windows XP:
- Click Start button
- Then click on Run
- Type control firewall.cpl and click OK to open Windows Firewall settings window
- Click on the Exceptions tab
- Remove all MSN Messenger entries from the Windows Firewall Programs and Services list
- To remove earlier versions, select each entry for MSN Messenger or msnmsgr and click the Delete button
- Click on Add Program below the Programs and Services list
- Select MSN Messenger on the Programs list of the Add a Program window and click OK
- If you cannot find MSN Messenger, click on Browse
- Locate the MSN Messenger executable file by going to C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\ and choose msnmsgr.exe.
- Click OK to close the window.
You are done!