| || |
Join Date: Feb 2009
Merge multiple PDF files in single PDF file
The transition from paper files to digital ones has been quick and easy. So far, you’ve solved the problem of changing those paper files into electronic ones by using the PDF format. You were able to create PDF files which you could email, save and protect.Sometimes we want to merge multiple PDF files into single one. This issue can be solved by using a small utility called PDFMerge. PDFMerge is a small open source tool, that can be used to merge several PDF files into Single PDF file.
PdfMerge was written to fill the need for producing large PDF documents from multiple sources in an automated way.
To serve this need it meets the following requirements:
- Allows the split and merge process to be driven from a list file
- Allows the creation of bookmark trees by specifying bookmarks to be added (bookmarks are also called outlines)
- Allows the import of bookmarks from the merged documents.
- Supports merging of large documents quickly
- Allows population of document title fields
PDF Merger is an easy-to-use program to manipulate PDF files in the following ways:
- Merge a PDF file to an existing PDF file
- Merge PDF files in any order
- Merge a page or several pages to an existing PDF file
- Delete a page of a PDF file
- Re-build a PDF file from other PDF files
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file
- Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents
- Assemble new files by merge pages to existing documents
- Split PDF documents by page numbers or custom page ranges etc
- Split a file into single pages or sets of pages
- Supports Command Line Operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- Supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP platforms
- Easy to use
- Supports PDF1.5 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 6.0)