I know that many people don't know how to enable or disable Hibernate in windows 7.Don't worry i am back with a good solution for you.you need to follow the below steps.
Following are the steps for enabling or disabling Hibernate in Windows 7.
- Click on start and open Command prompt.
- For enabling Hibernate in the command prompt, type powercfg -h on and press Enter and then go to step 4.
- For disabling or Removing the Hibernation File in the command prompt, type powercfg -h off and press Enter.
- Now Close the command prompt.
- Now set your Power Plan settings for Hibernate.