| || |
Join Date: May 2009
Re: Configure your Computer to Accept VPN Connections in Windows 7
For doing this configurations you need to follow below mentioned step by step process:
- Go to Start->Control Panel->Network and Internet Connections->Network Connections.
- Then select Create a new connection option.
- Choose Next option and hit Connect for network at my workplace, and select Next.
- Select Virtual Private Network connection option, & hit Next.
- Enter descriptive name and choose Next option.
- Select "Do not dial the initial connection" option, and hit Next.
- Enter host name, IP address and hit Next.
- Select next option that work to allow the connection available to anyone or only administrator.
- Finally select Next and choose Finish option.
This is simple process that works to configure your VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection with this Windows 7 computer system.